Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Attached: sneedville.jpg (612x612, 105.9K)

the flaw is I didn't get to her first

The cunnyposter from sneedville. Wonder if he's still alive? Feel like he originated from our timeline.

CHECKED

I FUCKING KNEEL

Attached: Kuroneko River.png (850x1133, 1.34M)

no he's not alive he died in 1997.

Attached: sneedville6.jpg (910x436, 103.45K)

>tfw no 9 yo wife
why live

She was a child. That's the flaw. Trying to convince the opposition that kid fucking is trad, troon?

9 is a bit young. 10 is probably the lowest I’d go; though there are always exceptions to the rule, I guess.

um it's not like he fucked her. they didn't consummate the marriage until she was 14

Thank god I don't live in a faggot country where I'd go to jail for looking at a 14 yo girl.
The age of consent should be lower here, though.

Attached: É demais pra mim.jpg (420x315, 35.11K)

It never happened.

For the first few years of your marriage you are essentially babysitting

Attached: 1652392742025.gif (633x356, 1.57M)

teaching, as it should be

checked for groomer

yes it did lol

Attached: sneedville3.jpg (2311x3000, 1.75M)

>Find a flaw
It's illegal now

this infringes upon women's rights.
fucking disgusting. you're supposed to marry older women you fucking pedo

>Sneedville
That has to be an edit, i remember seeing this picture before that was ever a meme.
Right? Right?

How would you know that? They didn't advertise every time they fucked.
You guys realize that there was a huge national outrage over that and laws were changed all over the country to stop it happening again, right?

She looks happy.

>You guys realize that there was a huge national outrage over that and laws were changed all over the country to stop it happening again, right?
uh yeah, we're all well aware special interests have been fucking up the entire world over the last century, were you not?

Sneedville

Attached: TheSneeds.jpg (474x643, 71.59K)

Dude it’s legit what the fuck

> 5 sons

Attached: Based Department Gigachad.jpg (800x450, 23.58K)

As long as you don't fuck 'em till they're old enough, I don't see a problem.

Attached: 1650313721713.gif (400x225, 593.82K)

>How would you know that? They didn't advertise every time they fucked.
Lol she did interviews decades later and said that they didn't have sex until she was 14

>She was a child. That's the flaw.

Attached: goyjak.gif (435x498, 1.33M)

No, she didn't. Idiots on cuckchan make shit up and you pretend it is real.

the youngest mother ever was 5 years old
"old enough" is not an age its all about fertility

Women should be married to a suitor of her father's choosing after her first monthly cycle

sneed

No it's true and lines up with the facts too

>What became of Eunice Winstead Johns? She enrolled in elementary school the summer following her scandalous wedding, only to quit days later after being “soundly switched” by her teacher for “general mischievousness.” Her husband, Charlie Johns, disagreed with the punishment, saying that the teacher “couldn’t whip another man’s wife.”7 In December 1942, fourteen-year-old Eunice gave birth to the couple’s first child, a daughter.8 Eight more children followed as Charlie and Eunice Johns remained in Sneedville and farmed.9 Charlie died in 1997.10 Eunice Winstead Johns survived her husband by nearly a decade, dying in 2006.11

He's alive right now, he will invent time travel then go back to the 30s to marry Eunice. He chose Sneedville as a sign to us that the trip was successful

Eat shit and die pedo tranny faggot
I truly hope you die a slow tortured death