White guys are bitch made cowards in 2022

Don't you spineless white faggots get tired of wallowing in defeatism all day every day?

I'm starting to have to cut off my white friends because they are so fucking negative all the time. Just nonstop bitching and crying and reframing every single thing through a negative frame. Even on this board all you do is agonize how hopeless everything is, we are all doomed, Jews NEVER make a mistake they are apparently superhuman etc...

It's exhausting, annoying, and Im pretty much done supporting whites. You can't cry and complain this much while simultaneously NEVER doing jack shit to improve

Attached: 1639604922636.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

Attached: glowwie.png (738x656, 186.01K)

Reminder that all frog posters are feds

Settle down chang

I'm Colombian

Hey FBI, CNN, Clinton Foundation, DARPA I'm really tired. Not really feeling like murdering a bunch of random people for your agenda so you can plaster me all over the media as yet another scapegoat.

I stop caring long ago, you can solve your own made problems glow shitskin.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Nice try glownigger,
Want something done?
Do it your fucking self. You faggot.

O look a white leftist user pretending to be non white. How fucking original.

sneed

Attached: dirty work bums.jpg (540x1604, 242.01K)

Of course they can, the answer is communism and more restrictions. I wonder if they know the great reset is not a conspiracy theory yet.

I wonder if they ever wonder if they're useful idiots to the broken system and it will turn on them.

Bezmenov says those people closest to the old system will have the new system turn on them first, and that they will be lined up against the wall and shot when the communists take control of the system. Somehow I think they left that out of their gender diversity training.

White Northern Europeans are pathologically averse to inter-personal conflict, so much so you could take a shit on their desk and they’d sit there and do nothing. The future of European Civilisation lies with Southern and Eastern Europe those with “hot-blood” and not the “cold-blooded” reptilians of North and North-Western Europe.

Meds

Hello federal officer
Kindly kys

Drug addict detected

Attached: https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_0f3e2e63-b04d-4184-8fd7-af7c811bc8e5_750x532~2.jpg (350x435, 27.99K)

Another wonderful thread paid for by US taxpayer money by glowniggers who refuse to read the rules as they post their shitty bait slide threads.

Thank you for molesting and killing Children progressives.

Truly you are doing Gods work by sending us back to the pre Stone age so that only a handful of people get to live with technology that is forbidden because of muh climate change which has been debunked too many times to count.

Biden is a terrorist.

The Steele Dossier shows that the DoJ supports and commits Treason\Terrorism\Fraud whenever they get paid to.

Remember Hillary is going to have you all killed when you least expect it. You glowniggers are more expendable than the population.

There are thousands of glow niggers who will slit you and your friends and families throat to get a steady paycheck like yours.

It appears the IC needs some internal assassinations to clear things up.

Enjoy your Chaos!

Attached: 65549075.jpg (508x590, 56.45K)

>Don't you spineless white faggots get tired of wallowing in defeatism all day every day?
Im Buck Breaking a new nigger as we speak, feels good, he cuts my grass, cleans my house, just like the good ol days, buck status broken

Attached: 1555345647388.jpg (1161x1280, 244.7K)

>I'm Colombian
you're a small brain faggot

Attached: 1550007030232.jpg (593x672, 139.55K)

>jew posting on Any Forums
take the demoralizing somewhere else nigger brains. you should off yourself before a good lad does. you're zog jew ass licking crew is done. the narrative fell. after ufos I'll never trust the elites again and I's will spread the word. kys bitch made Loser nigger jew

Attached: 45857575.jpg (1024x1024, 190.53K)

Go back.