SWISS FRENS WE ARE THE CHOOSEN ONE THAT WILL SEND AMRIMUTT TO HELL

>Swiss National Bank own equitty in 400Bn Dollar.
>Should we let the US suffer even more from Inflation?
>should we sell off?

MOUNTAIN JEWS ARE WINNING AGAIN.

Attached: 20220622_010904.jpg (1080x776, 188.58K)

Does this mean if the dollar collapses my country will collapse?

Attached: 1640589744594.jpg (476x395, 44.13K)

You guys are pussies. You won't do it

>Amrimutt

no, it means we can collapse the US whenever we want

Isnt the biggest stockholder oft the SNB some german doctor?

Amerimutt.
Mistyped sombrero

I hope sooner or later.
We will watch The Walking dead live on CCTVs across the US

I thought you were suppsed to be jews not retards

I wonder why they are using the USD. It is almost like it is the international reverse currency of choice.

Yes, op is a retard

We will hurt every country. Even the EU if we want. And china too

Attached: 20220622_014025.jpg (1070x926, 267.09K)

Yeah, fuck off third worlder. You're nothing.

I honestly think we should send the US military to seize the Swiss banks. Just take all the money that can't be tied to an actual person and charge everyone who can be tied to a Swiss account with tax evasion.

Quick fix, no more national debt. What are the neutral fags gonna do about it? Nothing.

Attached: Bye Bye National Debt.jpg (561x650, 75.11K)

Bcause we own 5% off every Dollar.

they're worse, the're a combination of both.

we own the nukes. Pray to whatever god you worship, jew, pray that we don't shed our weak form and return to imperialism.

>Switzerland, third world.

Ohh booy. You aint even know where switzerland is. Every person here working is making 40-80k in average. With 15% tax. AMERIMUTT

Your nukes dont even work. Your Navy doesnt work. All you have is your mouth.

You wont face Europe or Russia. Bcause the US IS DEAD. You are entering a Weimar type of degeneracy style. Also with inflation and homelessness. Now even Trans Teachers that poisen your kids. I would kys if i would be american.

I'd say we've been living in weimerica since the 2008 housing crash, the news just stays cheery and happy and nobody notices. Also isn't Switzerland getting all mutted and nigged up?

Attached: 1638819332755.jpg (1200x903, 148.94K)

No.
This is france and germany. We got mostly white immigrants from other EU countries.

Some refugeed but not much. Like 10-20k per year. In your country this number will be doubled every 5days.

we can easily return to barbarism, over a million iraqis dead in less than 5 years of combat, what do you think we would do to Switzerland? Pozzed and all.

America is the great subjugator, conqueror of the corporeal world, and the moment we decide to remove the mask and conquer openly, the rest of the world will suffer, not U.S.

Attached: head-blows-but-body-keep-running.gif (500x344, 935.56K)

Nobody can conquer switzerland.
Maybe with knizhal hypersonic rockets.
Anything else? No.

fix your albanian problem then we will talk

nope, just added it to the list of things required to conquer switzerland.

How easy is to move to Switzerland? I was there as a kid, very nice country. Never seen a homeless person there.

We can end Switzerland quick by sending you some refugees.

It feels good to be Swiss.

Money isn't real goy.