Being an American criminal

>Being an American criminal
>Doing 20 years in prison for killing/raping someone
>Gets out of prison
>A company will pick you up on your release to take a $36/hr job ($5760 per month)
>Meanwhile in Europe, only 50 year old executives have this salary and they work 70 hours a week

Yep, It's over

Attached: 1655672328798.jpg (720x1600, 84.33K)

>YOU WILL BE DRUG TESTED REGULARLY MR. HIGH EARNING FELON
holy fucking shit

This must be government subsidized.

>>Meanwhile in Europe, only 50 year old executives have this salary and they work 70 hours a week
Do they perform backbreaking work in the sun?

wtf bro

Negotiating contracts is a form of hard work (psychologically)

What the fuck is a 56yo gangbanger going to do who's spent the last 35 years in the can?

Become a rapper?

No he's probably unironically going to wageslave for the rest of his existence like a good boy because he doesn't want anymore of his life taken away from him by the state

our prisons are la legion entrangere

> executives
and they deserve NONE OF IT

this is more than likely a 1099 job - employee is responsible for own deductions - but even then is still more than minimum wage
where can I apply?

They need more help than you. You've been sitting on your ass for last 20 years, they are starting off with nothing.

Attached: FVFXiMLXsAA-NLo.jpg (2048x1364, 288.37K)

Get out, immediately commit another crime so that he can get back to prison where he can live his institutionalised life inside. Or get shot dead.

Some warehouses in indy pay the same for freezer work. Sorry uroepoor.

I have worked in freezer warehouse (4am to 12pm) for 1200€ per month, it's over for me american-bro ?

Attached: 1655672394464.png (500x477, 253.46K)

In Canada I was a car mechanic being paid like an Amazon warehouse worker LOL.

Attached: salarycomparison.png (764x904, 84.75K)

Apprentices always get paid shit. Shop in town pays journeyman techs $40/hour.

Good news, Any Forums
>We are a Christian recovery house. Our 12-Step curriculum is Bible-centered, plus we have weekly Bible study, along with evidence-based recovery classes and support groups. Staff takes members of our sober living home to church on Sundays. Several staff and volunteers are available to pray with the men when they have a special need.

Good shit. Do you live far away from the east coast? That could be why too.

I'm in BC. East coast wages are probably a bit less...

Oh nice lol. Let's just say that I live in Quebec and see diversity every day.

These jobs are common around here and honestly most want to keep their heads down and live life or what very little they have left. They are hard working for the most part and the trash usually wont even attempt to apply. Just because you went to prison doesnt mean you should be treated like walking garbage your whole life.

Why don't you go kill someone then for the secret infinite money glitch

Just get out of the RED SEAL program bullshit. Start working at a private shop. should do way better than that.