How did he go from a beloved Mayor who cleaned NYC up, was the face of NYC coming back from 9/11...

How did he go from a beloved Mayor who cleaned NYC up, was the face of NYC coming back from 9/11, to a disgraced head leaking drunk?

Attached: jullli.jpg (1136x852, 221.06K)

He underestimated the power of the elites.

He angered the jews.

Mental illness

Italishits lose their mind as they start to age.

white passing jew = no real skill to get any job
notice most "CEOs" and "business people" have their positions only because they're white

He was always a piece of shit. New Yorkers hate him. He cleaned the city up, and honestly his preventative policing policies were effective -- but he also shut down major cultural centers like LimeLight and put in luxury condos and luxury gyms and luxury yogurt everywhere.

More red team v blue team bull shit.
Pol falls for everything.

You faggots wish you could fart like this Chad-boomer

That's what alcohol does to you

by telling the truth about the 2020 election.

He worked for blumpf
Everyone orange hitler hired either betrayed him or turned into a delusional embarassment i.e. kraken lady, Q lawyer, rudy, mike lindell etc.

Attached: 1655430786380.jpg (897x774, 53.31K)

Big Dimes Mike is the only loyal one

Mike Lindell says he's financing a 'full feature film' premiering in July to prove Trump's baseless claims that he won the 2020 election

>Major cultural centers like Limelight
Holy shit that place was a fucking meat market. He did wonders for the city, you fucking mong. I lived there in the 90’s while going to one of the conservatories, grew up outside the city. If Limelight was a cultural center, you’re fucking trash.

hooked up with a slumlord

Will it be better than two thousand more we- I mean mules?

Attached: hgyci8r4kbg41.jpg (640x824, 73.88K)

I figured a true faggot like you would appreciate those luxury spots.

fuck off

>got caught jerking off on Borat
>>tries to play it off that he knew it was Borat.

Attached: qshamanandghouliani.jpg (1242x718, 106.04K)

He’s a drunk?

>jerking off
sauce

is there a video?