After studying all kinds of stuff for some amount of time...

After studying all kinds of stuff for some amount of time, I am pretty sure that one of the core teachings of Freemasonry is that there is no such thing as sin the way say, a traditional Christian, would percieve it. Not only that but that it is a virtue to transcend cultural tabboos and do things like gay anal sex and murdering people.

Attached: Metallic-Square-and-Compass-Emblem-01__31799.jpg (533x800, 28.27K)

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. It's coming...

>After studying all kinds of stuff for some amount of time
No you didn’t.

>After studying all kinds of stuff
Clearly you didn't because what you said is stupid as fuck. Have you ever actually read a Masonic cipher? Then you haven't studied shit.

The Lion of Judah will abolish Thelemic/Satanic Law.

Attached: Finger Lime Stamp.png (2000x1389, 3.03M)

As a former freemason I can verify that we are into anal sex.

nihilists are retarded

They can larp as much as they want. In the end, we all reap what we sowed.

I shit down jehova's throat.

Attached: poope.jpg (684x806, 95.71K)

Fag sex to them is nothing more than demon invoking through blasphemous behavior.

No, It's quite clear that this gentleman has detailed knowledge of freemasonry. I can verify that nearly all freemasons are sodomites, degenerates, and jews.

>satan teaches his slaves that there's no such thing as sin it's all relative do as though wilt, eat babies it's cool
>news at 11

Why is this?

Attached: Desert Lime Stamp.png (2000x1389, 2.96M)

If you say so.....

Attached: Screenshot_20211106-085635_Brave.jpg (1080x916, 162.57K)

The elites practice Hermeticism
Hermeticism is a set of philosophical and religious beliefs based primarily upon the writings attributed to Hermes Trismegistus, a syncretic amalgamation of Hermes and Thoth.[1] The movement is generally traced to Alexandria in the first centuries of the Common Era, where it unified elements of Jewish and Christian mysticism with Hellenistic philosophy and Egyptian occultic beliefs.

Well, they're into wearing sashes and aprons, so that checks out.

Aren't these the people trying to force the hand of God?

Freemasons like a forceful hand ... under their apron. Don't forget to use lube, I always hate it when a worshipful brother forgets to use lube.

>After studying all kinds of stuff for some amount of time, I am pretty sure that fags are amoral

Holy shit someone give this man his doctorate

>Holy shit someone give this man his doctorate
t. butthurt freemason sodomite

I mean you're writing gay fantasy all up in this thread. Says more about you than anybody, queer.

What a lot of people don't realize is the term circle jerk originated from a freemason ceremony. The first becomes the last. The snake eats its tail. We all give each other hand jobs in a circle and the aprons are to clean up the mess. picrel is a symbol for the freemason circle jerk ceremony.

Attached: gaysnake.jpg (496x547, 47.26K)

and touching/torturing kids

Free masons ass rape their sons