Do you understand now, incels?

Do you understand now, incels?

Attached: 1655844934953.jpg (640x453, 38.31K)

No

No i think she needs to go into greater detail

No, I don't get it. I have never tried to put my finger up a straight mans ass, or anyone's ass. There's poop in there. WTF would I want poop finger?

She must have had the most boring sex imaginable if she had any at all, probably stiff as a board.

Imagine calling the police and going to court because a girl tries to stick a digit up your poop chute

Um.. Shes black though

She wants anal in the ass?

Attached: 20220408_180812.jpg (1080x1248, 653.11K)

Why does everything niggers say have to be some childish and ignorant view on the sexual? I could never imagine being a slave to sex like niggers faggot and most girls are. It would make me a horrible father not that you would understand that

What's her point here? If that's what she believes then she's admitting to raping people?

technically it's getting charged and going to court for the donkey punch aftermath of the forced insertion

SEX SEX SEX

>coomers
>favorite word is incel
>can't go one minute without talking about fingering an anus
>incel

>flag
>scat
checks out

Did she lick the finger?

So how do guys handle it when you do that? Maybe you should copy them.

>sexual boundaries
What does a man's ass have to do with sex?

Casual rape brought to you by Joe Biden thanks first grade teacher turning your back on white kids around niggers

guy
>tells her to stop
>smacks her if she keeps doing it
girl
>says yes or nothing
>says it was rape two weeks later

So my gf was trying to teach me some type of feminist lesson with that, why cant women just say what they want or whats on their mind? They go to great lengths to send hidden messages even though talking was invented long time ago

Just read the mind omg

but woman is the hole

I believe they dont know whats on their mind either desu, maybe nothing most of the time kek

Lol what a prude. That's where the prostate is and getting it stimulated feels hot as fuck so she isn't making the argument she thinks she's making.