It's over

The war is over Russia lost! Fagmerica wins again!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-154750~2.png (1644x2016, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@PatrickLancasternewstoday:c/see-pro-russian-dpr-forces-fire-rocket's:b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Stiller#Early_life
odysee.com/$/download/see-pro-russian-dpr-forces-fire-rocket's/bd53fc6f03b997be5da252de544a7a155626e4d4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The building is also his career.

WHY ARE GOYIM TREATING THIS VERY SERIOUS WAR LIKE ITS A MOVIE???!!! WE NEED TO GIVE THE JEWISH PRESIDENT MORE OF YOUR MONEY. THIS IS SERIOUS

How can they even get inside the building?

SERENITY NOW

DERELICTE

fake and gay
obviously a pedowood movie set.

>the Zionist School for Children Who Can't Read Good and Want To Learn to Do Other Psyops Good Too

Well you know this is a super-serious war

holy shit this dude got old

>be ben stiller
>publicist calls me at 11:30
>"your numbers are down."
>"I need you to do a photo-op in ukraine tomorrow."
mfw

walking through the blood and bones of Ukraine looking for a child to molest

>Ben Stiller walks through the rubble of bombed-out Ukrainian neighborhood
Are they sure he's not just taking a stroll through LA?

>Those manlet boots
Kek. The only people donning footwear this bulky without being active in a professional capacity doing something where you need it, are manlets and fat fucks thinking it helps them seem less tiny or fat. Pathetic.

Attached: 04_22_22_Monster_Sign.jpg (399x313, 37.19K)

>Hey Im Ben Stiller
>You might remember me from some comedy movies such as Something About Mary and Tropic Thunder
>Well, Im not filming a movie
>And this is no comedy
>When my Jewish friend Zelensky asked me to alert the world of war atrocities I couldnt say no
>And I dont want you to say no either
>For just $3.00 a day you can support a jewish Ukranian family...

Not according to Patrick Lancaster.
odysee.com/@PatrickLancasternewstoday:c/see-pro-russian-dpr-forces-fire-rocket's:b

Reddit and Twitter have also sent their best. The combined Reddit and Twitter brigades are taking heavy casualties in Donbass but are buying Zelenskyy time with their lives. Moreover, changing social media profiles to Ukrainian flags appears to be having a discernible effect per a CIA spokesman. The Russian people are becoming demoralized at being the world pariah and it would appear that a coup against Putin is imminent in two more weeks, per Pentagon sources.

Yes, people age. He's 56

I laughed.

Attached: 1rs3pg.jpg (1200x709, 638.79K)

I WALK THIS LONELY ROAD
THE ONLY ROAD THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN
DONT KNOW WHERE IT GOES
BUT ITS ONLY ME
AND I WALK ALONG

Attached: 10E2E1C3-B4D3-4D89-A630-E985373BD658.jpg (620x992, 436.71K)

>The eldest of four children,[4] Stiller was born on June 8, 1927, at Unity Hospital in Brooklyn, New York City, to Bella (née Citron; 1902–1954) and William Stiller (1896–1999), a taxi and bus driver.[5] His family was Jewish. His paternal grandparents immigrated from Galicia (southeast Poland and western Ukraine),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Stiller#Early_life

Lets try again from Patrick Lancaster.
odysee.com/$/download/see-pro-russian-dpr-forces-fire-rocket's/bd53fc6f03b997be5da252de544a7a155626e4d4

>when your rabbi calls in a favor

Tropic Thunder 2 Confirmed

ZOGLANDER

They missed such a golden opportunity…

Attached: F849C79E-C187-47B9-BD06-162F2FA94B90.jpg (500x258, 32.74K)