What will you do when the Social Credit System hits the west

My cousin is now unable to travel via public transportation such as high speed trains for getting in a fight at school

nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000008314175/china-government-surveillance-data.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Attached: FVxUDXFX0AAmd1P.jpg (1920x1080, 356.02K)

all comments below this post are niggers

Go to china

Laugh. Fuck anglo westoids, you deserve it

So are you. But not op. OP is a fucking insect.

Your mafia has similar and gayer stuff going on since a long time ago.

Not enough cameras in the world to stop what's coming to the satanists...

>comments
HOL UP! YOU BE SAYIN

Attached: 699.png (427x400, 17.15K)

start k1lling old rich boomers and living in their houses. bypass on the water once they take the meter. keep the power on, maybe find one that has the kids pay the bills and they'd never even know.

you think they call their parents lol

(assuming you are a kike or similar trash)

> satanists
Another jew.

By what Americans tell me it has been here since 1989 and is called FICO.

Nigs will be fuuuuuucked having to behave with a social credit system. Although liberals and democrats will probably give them chimpout allotments as long as they don't hurt a jew.

Why do you make sport of a race that has not even ever been seen in your nation and done nothing to you? I used to call them niggers then I sat and thought about this. Hardly any here and yet there I was saying that. Then I studied and realized jews and glowniggers keep at this campaign in order to divide white Americans from other Americans to keep both enslaved. Really makes you think

My nigger drug dealer has fled the fbi at least once by going to Russia so... yeah. They have seen niggers there.

I’ll have the highest score overall.

oooh spooky black and white with the people revealed in colour. nytimes is so fucking gay

would the cameras be able to tell them apart?

Your cousin should claim Niggerosity. If he checks the Black/African box on whatever forms he fills out, he will get his privileges back and they'll probably send him some gibs too. That's how it works here

I dont give a shit about any what-if spookadoo impending policy.
If my ability to feed my family stops I will just start killing the guilty and I'm pretty sure they know this.

just destroy it and make you're own society

The real wonder I have is what they're going to do with the USA niggers...
Do you think they will put them on blast, or ignore their nonsense?
I mean, niggers demand all the fixins at Subway, and if they don't get it, they get in a fistfight with the employee.
What kinda score loss would that incur?

wtf are fixings at subway? you mean toppings, arent they free? they will probably get much laxer social credit system, do a good thing get 5x the normal amount a white person would get, do bad thing get 0.25x the normal amount

Those systems are made for other reasons than forcing niggers to behave (for scams and fetishes of people descended from niggers)