NO COINERS BTFO!!!!

Kek, imagine being a no coiner

Attached: no coiners BTFO.jpg (1146x463, 102.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhJXIOEbvKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1655232844169.png (1085x1075, 1.81M)

my btc digits have lower inflation than the usd by a margin of 10, which are digits created out of thin air.

imagine believing that bitcoin has any value at all

Stop trying to make me fomo I'm sure it will go down lower

>Bitcoin crashes over 50% in less than 3 months
>free fall is momentarily halted because the trading platform that Bitcoin trades on liquidates $2 billion and invests it into Bitcoin to halt the free fall shit show
>coiners think it’ll recover
>meanwhile blackrock and citadel is liquidating billions in crypto to finance the billions of extended short positions it took out on GME and AMC pre pandemic.
>schizos are still holding shares of the most popular retail stocks of all time because fuck those kike hedgies
>fed raising rates because they can’t print money fast enough to cover short position of dark money hedgies
>meanwhile across the world, Russia, China, and the entirety of the Middle East and the continent of Africa are removing the $US dollar as reserve currency, further devaluing it.
>at the same time Europe is exchanging $US dollars for rubles at whatever rate Putin wants just to keep the lights on.
>shills still shilling a fake internet coin with zero intrinsic value
Enjoy your computer money when the lights turn out and your sucking dick for bread you greasy kike

Attached: 4155FDFB-13F9-4EA7-9CD6-61500C72874A.jpg (720x478, 76.76K)

dead cat bounce

hope it grabs for a little while longer. still acooooomulating

glowniggers are trying there best to push everybody into crypto while its going down massively. glowniggers are the biggest scum in the west. they are the willing slaves of the zionist and should be even considered way lower then zionist trash. and there kids also.

Attached: mooning.png (716x804, 58.32K)

Lolololololol

Attached: 70D1AEE6-4A83-48A6-98E2-2272164E9F40.png (697x694, 245.26K)

BTC is also created out of thin air. Every currency backed by nothing real is funny money. Either the currency itself has value like gold coins or the paper notes are backs by real collateral. BTC is no better than jewish fiat currency

>imagine being a no coiner
comfy desu

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 16-39-23 Valor Bitcoin em Dólar Americano hoje (Bitfinex) - Investing.com.png (616x258, 28.53K)

>FIAT is also created out of thin air.

Oh my goodness do you mean to tell me that if ai had risked $20,000 I could have made a profit of $1,000? Wow!

I hTe even replying w a /Biz take but

Stock market performance over 130 years was FLAT until Volcker raised rates around 1980/81 to 20% and then we enter 40 year period of artificially low rates while money printing increased exponentially. Also gold standard being dropped under Nixon in71. Also govt entering housing market w mortgage backed securities (Fanny/Freddy).

Loose money supply and low rates = investors seeking returns in equity markets and real estate markets to hedge real value against depreciating currencies and possibly earn a return

Do you understand Dotcom bust, 2008 crash, 2018 overnight repo meltiup, 2020 crash, and mow 2022 crash

Ur dumb & poor because ur time horizon is less than 50 years

Nocoiners doubted it. But they will learn.

Attached: 1615141052908.jpg (1024x1104, 99.66K)

Fiat has the faux value of the power of zog and the dead and dying social contract. Bitcoins value is 80% hype and 12% black Markey drugs and weapons and 8% black market children

>40k a month ago
>30k 2 weeks ago
>omg back to 20k from a 17k bottom were winning cryptosystyrz!

Bitcoin is inevitable. If you bought high and sell low, that sucks eya. But zoom out niggers

It's not over yet retard

>when a Boomer realizes you can't teleport gold

Attached: jhmQRfpsbpkqV9xb.jpg (1024x821, 57.98K)

This.
I’ll buy into BTC at $7000 in 3 months.

brain dead take
Just because you don't understand how a blockchain works, doesn't mean it has no value

How to not be poor then?…other than not being dumb

What is Kinesis

checked
whatever you do DON'T BUY XRP

>Just because you don't understand how a blockchain works, doesn't mean it has no value
crypto has been conflated with the blockchain so that when people dismiss the first it implicitly denounces the second. crypto is the parasite attaching to and speculating on a useful tool.
youtube.com/watch?v=yhJXIOEbvKY

>>meanwhile blackrock and citadel is liquidating billions in crypto to finance the billions of extended short positions it took out on GME and AMC pre pandemic.
ah, so you're one of those people

Not real gold Boomer. It's you coping that gold can't be teleported and being scammed in the process.

As long as ruble rises it's a bear market.

>Enjoy your computer money when the lights turn out and your sucking dick for bread you greasy kike

The modern world runs on power prrrrrrr! No financial instrument will have value if lights go poof!

Imagine falling for meme money.
If I go to the grocery store right now can I just whip a bitcoin out my pocket?
No?
Okay then, gay and useless.

To the moon!

Attached: 1A2084C6-060A-4C5F-B0AC-9A80249B04AD.png (517x524, 224.05K)

NOOOOO I'VE ALMOST SAVED ENOUGH TO BUY A 3070 KEEP GOING DOWN FUCK

you win this round...

Sorry for my shitpost in the tread. Go on be as expansive and pedantic as you want. At least 2 anons have showed interest in what you are saying and probably 2000 lurkers and the one intern at the FBI forced to monitor Any Forums 24/7.

Okay wagie

Keep working for money Jews print. Don't forget your booster

If you account for rapid inflation pretty much everyone sitting in crypto is still in the red.
Most shitcoins and scams have not been purged yet.

Fuck, should taken the dip

no you use the exchange to make it USD, or goto a bitcoin ATM, asstard. use the internet to find ones near you

When the real dip comes, hop on.