What the fuck?

twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/1539209524711768070

Attached: 1630909689807.png (590x306, 44.88K)

>who?
another thread about nigs died for this.

Attached: monkey-ape.gif (220x137, 1.58M)

i don't get it

>@StevenKingIA
>not the actual Stephen King
>just a literal who with the same name posting their inane opinion on twitter
Why do you bring us this? Why would I care even if it was the actual Stephen King?

Attached: 1632252604799.png (117x133, 17.68K)

I mean hes a congressman. An elected government official and policy maker is fantasizing about being a slave and an aborted baby and bragging about it
Maybe the world isn't run by evil geniuses. Sometimes I think maybe the inmates are running the asylum

Attached: 1655779546973.jpg (807x760, 149.68K)

how is this racist lmao
it actually sounds kinda comfy being a slave

Are you retarded?

What part of the body did this guy get shot again? Was it his head? What a weird guy.

He got ran out of Congress by the GOP for not loving niggers enough

His brain got twisted into a pretzel by trying to pander to niggers and posture as a right-winger at the same time.
Many such cases.

are you? posting in this Twitter thread faggot

Is this what the cool kids call white privilege?

ya I'm sure that's it.

These people are ill; I'm all for it

Attached: 1654900451831.jpg (272x284, 53.01K)

he is saying abortion is worse than slavery

Based he exposed a sacred cow . Oh how lucky you are that you can now choose between starving, working for McDonald's, or working for Burger king. So much better than choosing between death and working for massa. The abolition of slavery is a massive meme, yet even people on this board go on about white people ending slavery.

>I got to see the sunrise and the sunset.
So is he saying its not so bad being a slave or an aborted baby?

This isn't about the author Stephen King, dumbass.

do i have brain damage or is it hard to interpret what the fuck he is saying? he talks about being a slave. then talks about being an aborted baby. then says he got to see the sunrise an sunset? as a slave? am i crazy or are these the ramblings of a lead-poisoned boomer?

the implication is that at least slaves get to see the sun rise. maybe hard if english isnt ur first language

i understand but he says the sunrise/sunset shit AFTER talking about the aborted baby shit. implying that he saw the sunrise/sunset as the aborted baby and not the slave. he should have started the last sentence with, "At least as the slave, I saw the sunrise and sunset"