Redpill me on Kissenger, what's his plan and what has he done?

Redpill me on Kissenger, what's his plan and what has he done?

Attached: Kissinger.jpg (972x1306, 184.04K)

Is there was an orginal globalist kike.
Tbh he might have been legit peace maker with china.

He's done a lot of good, and a lot of bad. And he's obfuscated so many great truths with so many lies that he has either averted mutual destruction of mankind or sold us to Global corporations as slaves for profit...

Klaus Schwab is his successor who seems way more fucking crazy and evil, he created the OG WEF, Bilderberg, and has ties to a bulk of globalist organization and a list of his accomplices are a who's-who on the opaque shadow states controlling the governments of nations behind the scenes. I think he was an incredibly good person who gradually learned to distrust and maybe even hate humanity and realize our nature is incompatible with technology and freedom/democracy, etc. going forward and regardless of outcome we would go extinct as a species.

I agree with him on Ukraine. Every time he opens his mouth, I agree with him. But I know he plays people, so I can never trust what he says is what he means outright.

Still pissed he handed everything over to Schwab.

He's an actor, none of these people have any power over anything. Politics is 'made in chelsea' for reptiles.

Also, he looks like my mates nan.

Architect of the neoliberal world order. He basically cemented America's role as the vessel for global neoliberalism (via a number of atrocities and underhand tactics), which is why America is so gay today.

He's one of the visionary philanthropic heroes looking to solve the overpopulation issue and save the planet.

Attached: critical_thinking_starter_kit.png (1200x1192, 2.12M)

He siphoned America’s wealth and technology and gave to communist China on purpose, using the lie that they would become westernized over time. Instead China was just the model for the prison planet which will now be exported everywhere else. His plan culminated in 2020 with the stolen election.

schwab, kissinger, etc is controlled by people that has neven been shown publicly or been to the same events as the known public elite?

>World Health Organization council on eugenics
Hello, Black people! Oy, I have some terrible news from a fellow Jewish alumni of Harvard. A book was published that says you have low IQs and thus you must be exterminated.

> t kike shills
Kissinger deserves the rope
This, he's a true kike that deserves to have his grave shat on and be buried with a pig. This kike is the reason why we are where we are today.

This guy was born in Germany and an adult when Hitler was around. Totally crazy if you think about it.

Gave literally 100% of our industry to communist China.
Fuck this filthy kike rat.

hes a tool for the banking cartels

jew

They're actors, they're playing a part, why do you think they're always infront of a camera, or having articles written about them?
>inb4 media coverage
That's the point, the media is entertainment, I still don't know why nobody can recognize this, if you look into the legalities of television and media corporations, they are legally entertainment.

The real state of a nation is never seen or interacted with, it's been that way for a long time. Do the soldiers in command and conquer ever 'see' the commander?

Kissinger definitely has done a lot of policy which fucks America over. Working with Nixon to end the gold standard is one of the worst policies possible and lead to all these financial collapses that keep happening. Maybe he never was a good person. I think a 99-year-old person who has been active their entire life probably had different stages. Kissinger was kinda a hero to me as a kid, so it's kinda hard to strictly think of him as the person who actually sold my soul to the devil.

I wonder what or who broke his will.

Rothschilds probably control Kissinger. Wealth seems to control the secular globalist.

His 'plan' is to manage his masters' dialectics game, ensure the world is divided in blocks, control all sides, pick the winners etc

If you kill jews you win

The Rothschilds are also just actors put on television for you to gawk at.

You wouldn't know any of these people existed if it wasn't for the television or internet, which are owned by and and heavily influenced by media corporations. The entire thing is a larp. That's why nothing changes, nothing happens, nothing get's better. Because you're focusing way too much time reading into the background 'lore' of a television show character.