Why care about politics

>why care about politics
>just ignore it bro

Attached: justignoreit.png (1500x1500, 1.02M)

I will when the left vanishes

Attached: E05155E7-BE44-49EB-8F91-53B7F6B31FBE.jpg (300x168, 10.79K)

template

Attached: justignoreitTEMPLATE.png (1500x1500, 442.93K)

that banner will forever puzzle me

All of that shit is just there to demoralize you. Notice their efforts and don't let them break your spirit
>verification not required

>literally "just ignore it bro"

Not what I'm saying retard

I wanna do one with him browsing Any Forums but its just BBC everywhere. but that'd involve to much black dick research and editing.

>what is Ad block

make a crude drawing of a stick figure nigger getting sucked off by a white girl and use that picture as the image for threads

>just have a program ignore it for you broooo

Adblock. Online advertising should perish regardless together with any form of centralised net architecture. Fuck. All.

If you're so influenced by ads or other things you see online you are probably retarded

here

>just ignore it by blocking it
If you can't see this is how they're winning you're stupid as fuck but I think you know this and are just one of them. They're not even "ads" you stupid libshit faggots, the fact that I would have to manually block the ad means I spend even more time looking at it. Imagine your website looking like it's from 2004 but bothering to add the fucking CURRENT THING sidebar KEK.

Attached: blacked.png (1500x1500, 559.21K)

then how do you suggest to deal with the problem?

just block the elements in ublock

Feigning political neutrality and independence while pushing an agenda (think of media), and telling others to ignore politics when pushing an agenda but stand up for "our" values when their opposition pushes their agenda, are the number one and two tricks in the judeo-leftist playbook, respectively.

Double standards, pretty much
Do not lose heart, people of higher spirit
The cattle will always cattle, you just gotta work with/around that

Attached: 1655175806167.png (1856x2706, 2.11M)

It's using double negatives so I guess we should want white supremacy and we should want to bash pedos. Pretty based sign, actually.

using dns 94.140.14.15 and
94.140.15.16 on your router will solve a lot of those problems, user....

Attached: 1652951531239.jpg (524x655, 69.35K)

>Bro I just don't think kids should be on puberty blockers, they're 100% fucking up their development, it's fucked
>Dude can't you just be happy for them?? It's not like they're not hurting anyone
Unironically don't even want to be around my friends anymore, these people are insane.

Attached: 1650847514575.jpg (668x1370, 101.39K)

>If you can't see this is how they're winning you're stupid as fuck but I think you know this and are just one of them
And what is the supposed solution other than manually filter shit i don't want? Btw i install adblockers to all the normalfags that ask me to fix their devices without them asking/knowing.

I realized after a while that friends that ignore or mock simple beliefs I hold like 'whites have a right to self-organize' aren't friends at all. Unfortunately it's hard to find true friends.