Unvaxxed Purebloods win again, vaxxies on suicide watch

Its now becoming embarrassing - Dr. John Campbell
youtube.com/watch?v=eGUJJIdjVSQ

Attached: 0493434923.png (1277x666, 759.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genomicseducation.hee.nhs.uk/blog/why-mrna-vaccines-arent-gene-therapies/
en.newizv.ru/news/world/28-12-2021/reboot-on-plan-bayer-ceo-says-covid-vaccines-are-gene-therapy
portal.ct.gov/vaccine-portal/Vaccine-Knowledge-Base/Articles/Ingredients-In-Vaccine?language=en_US
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/safety-of-vaccines.html#:~:text=The vaccines met FDA's rigorous,EUAs in this video .
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

The government/pharmaceutical companies don't make money on natural immunity. It won't be accepted.

Its too late anyway, vaxxies cannot undo the mysterious jab properties

True but, here at least, they are already talking about mandates and lockdowns come winter. and they changed the vaccine requirement from "2 doses" to "up to date" i.e. as many boosters as they deem necessary.

Attached: ASH.png (1191x953, 529.73K)

>over in totalitarian dystopia land you will be forcefully injected with a harmful gene therapy for a virus that is extinct
I am just glad I don't live in totalitarian dystopia land.

Under a pandemic they change the system to a soviet dictatorship, every jab a normie takes he enables this shit more

Ahahahaha that pic

as a pure blood, this is really not my problem.

If you're unjabbed you need to flee Canada while you can. They are coming for you.

>they are already talking about mandates and lockdowns come winter
Everybody has to refuse, rudely and aggressively.
Tyranny can't exist if nobody puts up with it.
It only goes away if people stop being cowards and say, "NO".
Authoritarians have no power if nobody complies with their madness.

Attached: covid vax death 163% life insurance payout increase.jpg (963x2352, 892.81K)

Big sigh, yeah. I don’t know where to start with this…

>Dr.
Doctor as in PhD in nursing education. Don't forget to take your truths from doctors in gender theory.

>avowed antivaxxer spews antivaxxer shit

Meanwhile in reality

Attached: 1640572545903.jpg (640x795, 90.82K)

>avowed antivaxxer
LOL you have no idea who he is.

YEAH MAN
IN REALITY WE ONLY COMPARE THINGS TO DRAMA QUEENS

that’s Science

LMAO WTF is this shit, yes compare a decade old vaccines to a gene therapy with a shady trial phase

I dont have all those vaccines. Also previous vaccines had undergone all their testing before they came out. Would I still get those vaccines now? I dont know. What I do know is people not being able to separate 1 vaccine from all vaccines are in a cult and have no objectivity or critical thinking ability.

in what reality do babies take flu shots?

What is natural immunity? There are people whose turn it has not been yet. Is that what this is?

>gene therapy
Misinformation. It's not gene therapy. Here's a fact check debunking that.

genomicseducation.hee.nhs.uk/blog/why-mrna-vaccines-arent-gene-therapies/

>not tested!!
The vaccines have been fully approved by the FDA. Their legal status is equal to that of long established vaccines.

Attached: 4chud conspiracy grifter vax covid.png (1939x1294, 161.27K)

>Rushed experimental mrna shot is the same as those old properly tested vaccines you took over the course of your life goy!

none of these vaccines are open source. if i don't know the ingredients i don't put it in my body.
simple as.

in clown world, user. In fucking clown world.
Those vaccines have given so many kids health issues, including autism, that it is unreal.
None of my kids have ever had a single vaccine, and never will. Eat shit, vaxxers.

The Serpent is in you, and there is no way you can remove him. Good luck!

No idea who this guy is but 2.37M subs is a lot.

Attached: 1655013062666.jpg (1024x576, 80.19K)

this "person", and whatever you are, clearly doesnt understand what separates these recent "vaccines" from what he posted

>every jab a normie takes he enables this shit more
That's why I have been skipping family holidays. Literally every last one of them took it. I told my dad look I just don't want to be around you all right now, I lost my job and you all capitulated and you're talking to each other as if everything is normal, and I view all of you as partially culpable for my situation. Maybe I'm being petty. I just don't want to be around them all right now.

Burn down vaxx centers

Attached: 1_1.png (399x363, 13.12K)

when will jannies ban these threads? they belong on /x/ at best or /sci/ at worse. It's just retarded shcizo nigger babble.

Emergency FDA approval means it was properly tested? Very cool!

>BIGGER THAN BIG!
>DEADER THAN DEAD!
>ALL JABS, ALL THE TIME!
>FOR YOUR EDIFICATION AND AMUSEMENT!
Half my dumb family took the jaberinos, when is this shit gonna be over?

Attached: need cozy.png (1074x986, 929.78K)

Won't be long before Dr John gets cancelled by susan I fear

Once they are dead, user. Half of mine took it, too. And the ones that didn't take it are the ones I'd have preferred to take it. lol. Very sad. I'm also going to boycott their funerals because they committed suicide and I would never attend a fucking suiciders funeral.

>Stefan Oelrich, the president of Bayer’s pharmaceuticals division, admitted to international “experts” during a recent globalist health conference that both of the mRNA (messenger RNA) “vaccines” from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna are not vaccines at all, but rather “cell and gene therapy” injections in disguise
>en.newizv.ru/news/world/28-12-2021/reboot-on-plan-bayer-ceo-says-covid-vaccines-are-gene-therapy

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 1.20.59 PM.png (794x799, 315.07K)

The US since x years ago, but the argument is flawed since anyone reading that chart haven't had that many shots. They keep adding new ones.

Attached: 1577761994727.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

so safe that the companies that manufactured it refused to sell it without a liability waiver
>two weeks to get ventilators then we go back to normal
>oops people didnt listen so now its two monthw to flatten the curve
>oops, people didnt listen enough so six months
>now its a year. not because im wrong and stupid. but because people didnt obey hard enough
>once the vaccine comes out well go back to normal
>oops, actually we have to get to %70 vaxx. then covid will be cured forever
>now %80
>now two shots
>almost cured covid, we just need to vaxx the kids
>three shots and its definetly over
>now the babies
>four shots and were back to normal i promise
>ok new deal, lockdowns forever, endless boosters, or you lose all your civli rights
>waaaaah, nobody listens to me anymore because they dont understand science
you failed
you failed because you didnt realize that everyoe is an anti-vaxxer on a long enough timeline
and almost everyone is anti lockdown after two years
our side keeps growing stronger and increasingly youre the crazy people that dont understand science

Nobody from my family took it because im redpilling them full time.
They still tell me i can't work part time and im basically a neet
lmao

Attached: 1655455641083.jpg (1024x1024, 85.97K)

>all Any Forums died from covid and begged for help but because they weren't super boosted the docs just laughed and gloated as they gasped and choked their last collective breathes
you're trying to convince bots to get a vaccine they not only cannot take, but have no need of

Checked and true. Thanks for reminding us.
Things get so calm here in the summer that it can make a Leaf forget what's coming.
But it's coming.
You burgers can help by dropping the vax mandate at land crossings. I'm planning to pack my car up and head south this fall. I'm even going to vote in your mid terms for fun, help cancel out the mule votes.

Didn't lose job but was threatened for 9 mos, causing a lot of anger and stress.

Now I feel exactly as you describe against family members who support the policies. True colors shown I will only be friends with those who are friendly towards me.

Ingredient list is here.
portal.ct.gov/vaccine-portal/Vaccine-Knowledge-Base/Articles/Ingredients-In-Vaccine?language=en_US

Enjoy your kids being horribly disfigured by easily preventable diseases. I hear measles is particularly nice. Lol!

You have the rest of your life to avoid getting covid and its future variants. Good luck!

Full FDA approval is here. cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/safety-of-vaccines.html#:~:text=The vaccines met FDA's rigorous,EUAs in this video .

>.ru
Shill harder, Ivan.

You can claim compensation from the CICP if you think the vaccine shrank your testicles.

Attached: 20210909edphc-a.jpg (1459x1139, 1.21M)

Yes they put everybody at peril by complying, the moment someone says you should hand over your children to get jabbed you know it means slavery.Not for NPCs.