Why is the Left so triggered

When someone judges them or criticized their lifestyle choices? In that, if you talk about heteronormativity for example, nobody cares about that, people just shrug their arms, but when you talk about homosexuality or libertinism, people SCREAM at you.

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-190733_Chrome.jpg (719x595, 148.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/HGk3NuualMW8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ugly men and non whites shouldn't be allowed to be gay.

Attached: 1646284010460.jpg (640x800, 140.91K)

i’m sure those thalidomide flipper babies didn’t decide to be that either, they still ain’t normal.

Why is he so transphobic tho?

>born this way
There is observable evidence that faggotry is learned.

>born that way
When is this myth going to die? Faggots aren't born they are made

>Born gay
Babies aren't born with a sexual preference, and to presume they do is perverse and disgusting

>U r gay

This guy is really desperate.

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-191711_Chrome.jpg (1080x1084, 246.91K)

They live better lives now that they've been returned to the sea.

Unpopular opinion:
we shouldn‘t give a damn about the fags, their feels and rights and simply suppress them like they do in islam.

Zero tolerance for their shit and thats it.

so being gay is a birth defect?

How much of the population do you annihilate by an anti-faggot hardline as a party? Maybe 1-3%, make it 5% at the peak.

This is a price worth paying.

>and simply suppress them like they do in islam.
It's more likely that you will be suppressed before homos.

Kek monkeypox, recent court decisions, and now this all during Pride Month. LOL

Attached: polan.gif (1200x1000, 875.31K)

drop the faggots in the ocean? i’m not sure that even i could sanction that much water pollution.

What? I'm just telling the honest truth you hillbilly retard.

You don't seem to understand.
homosexual preferences are innate

but if you don't date a nigger tranny with a willy, well that's you CHOOSING a preference.

just remind yourself that these people have no actual ideals or morals or convictions:

advances the revolution: good
doesn't advance the revolution: not good

simple as.

Republicans aren't stopping.

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-192135_Chrome.jpg (1080x1176, 442.15K)

>When someone judges them or criticized their lifestyle choices?
Liberal beliefs can only exist in a vacuum. If you point out how wrong they are, they freak.

the "born that way" argument feels so nostalgic. recently they seemed to move beyond that to just "this has nothing to do with root causes, I'm gay and you will be too". They're definitely not born that way, if they were then that means infants understand sexuality and know whether or not they like dick up the ass from birth.

O they’re back to born this way now huh?
God forbid you take responsibility for the decisions you’re proud of.

Attached: 6CFB2928-A2CE-4483-8476-7CF901E36F78.jpg (1000x652, 52.09K)

i still can't get over the whole "my sexuality is my entire identity" thing.

like i really like big tits and high arched soles on a woman. does that mean like.....it's my entire being?

anytime someone mentions me, i need to have a little "I LIKE BIG TITS N' CUTE FEET" sticker next to my name?

anytime someone mentions my opinion on anything, i need to reassure them "AND DON'T FORGET I LOVE BIG TITS AND CUTE FEET" and that will.....make my opinion more valid?

also, it's been proven you aren't born gay. you are turned gay thru trauma. what fucking little boy is going to understand that pleasurable sensation isn't a good thing? if a kid gets jacked off by his gay uncle when he's 8.....he's not going to like.....not enjoy it. he's just going to be gay now.

here's proof for anyone who hasn't seen it.

THIS VIDEO SHOULD BE REQUIRED WATCHING FOR POL AND ALL CHILDREN:

sending my genki their way

>log cabin
>party of gays
They got a sense of humor I’ll grant them that

>it chose me
I'll say!

>I'm proud of being gay something I had no choice in
Stunning and brave comment
>I'm proud of being White something I had no choice in
Person called an evil racist and needs to be (((educated)))

>hillbilly
Shouldn't have imported 30 million anti-gay Mexicans. Now it's too late, they're voting far right, far further to the right than whites have in generations.

Oops!

Homosexual republicans should be self aware that its not behavior that should be encouraged. It is inherently anti-civilization and anti-family as you cannot produce children.

Fucking kek 4ch pass with curry nigger in it

Dear Texas GOP,

I'm a proud, White

You don't choose to be White, but you do CHOOSE Hate

LOVE always wins!

why dont white people set gays on fire like the rest of the world?

>"born that way"
it's a retarded argument either way how does being born a certian way exuse your degen lifestyle?

shame on you burgers for allowing the cancer to spread.

Attached: iran fag exicution.jpg (600x420, 49.96K)

ex gayanon
1. you are not born gay
2. it is a mental illness
3. you can become ungay

Decades before Hillary was still claiming that marriage was between a man and a woman, Republicans extended the olive branch to gays. But this was back in the time that gays were mostly normal, long before pride parades and library drag shows.

Right wing gays have always despised those types of things, correctly deducing that society would see fags as twisted perverts if it got out of control.

it's also incredibly simple to conclude MOST pedophiles are in fact gay.

since gay people are ~10% of the population, are outnumbered by straight people 9:1, you can easily determine the odds that a pedophile raping your son is going to be gay.

here's a thought experiment:
if people are born gay
it's not a choice
and most sexual assaults against young boys are committed by men
and only 10% of all men are gay
it's not 13/50
it's like.....10/100

i mean....can a straight man even rape a little boy? what would be his intent? why would a straight man rape a little boy? aren't....all sexual assaults on boys committed by fags?

simplistic way of looking at it, there are lots of righteously indignated normies who use politics and omg issues as a substitute for their lack of personality and they would rally against anti-gay candidates to virtue signal. they'd also browbeat their friends and relatives into doing the same with shame tactics.

Sorry but gays aren't "born that way". Rarely, it's a choice. Most cases, it's the result of something going really wrong in pre-puberty / puberty. "Born this way" is one of the biggest loads of shit out there.

Is that why they have to teach kids how to be gay? Because it's so natural?

>i’m sure those thalidomide flipper babies didn’t decide to be that either, they still ain’t normal.
based

>4ch pass

go back

So if we don't choose to hate gays, and it's just innate, it's ok to hate?

What a second I thought the leftist narrative is that you can't be proud of something that you didn't choose but born with it like nationality