Polish boy, 15, stabbed to death defending mother from her Pakistani boyfriend

Suleman Altaf, 44, has been charged with the murder of Jakub Szymanski, the attempted murder of his mother, 40-year-old Katarzyna Bastek, and possession of a knife in a public place.
Mr Altaf appeared at Manchester Crown Court via prison video link for a brief court hearing in front of a judge. Further dates for the case were set, with a trial scheduled for December 12.
Mr Altaf is next due to appear in court for a further hearing in August. No pleas were entered during the preliminary hearing. Mr Altaf, who wore a grey jumper, only spoke to confirm his name.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/man-accused-murdering-15-year-24224165

Attached: 1655486119970.jpg (810x539, 63.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Vara euroweek/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1655487429042.jpg (544x901, 61.57K)

Imagine fucking bangs lmao

He won't serve more than 10 years in prison if convicted.

A jealous ex-boyfriend killed his former girlfriend in a disused curry shop after he suffocated her with clingfilm and masking tape.
Obsessive Prabhu 32, was convicted of murdering Zofia Sadowska, 17, at Reading Crown Court on Thursday.
Jurors heard Prabhu became enraged when she started dating his childhood friend which led him to stalk the young woman.
At his trial jurors viewed CCTV footage which showed Raju hiding behind bins as he watched Ms Sadowska at a shopping centre, weeks before he carried her “limp” body out of the curry shop and into a taxi.
The court heard that he tricked her into going to the shop where he used to work and she was either incapacitated or dead when she was put into the taxi, with Prabhu maintaining a “charade” that she was drunk and asleep.
Jurors at Reading Crown Court were told that Prabhu admitted manslaughter by killing the Polish woman, who was a mother, in what he claimed was part of a lovers’ suicide pact.
But he denied murder.
Prabhu, also known as RIP, stood in the dock with Rajesh Kumaria, his childhood friend from India, who was accused of lying to police to protect his friend after feeling “very guilty” about having sexual relations with Ms Sadowska behind his back.
But Suresh was acquitted of perverting the course of justice.
The court heard that Prabhu saw his ex go to a hotel with another man days before she died and that was the “final insult”.
He allegedly tricked her into going to his curry shop in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, where he had worked previously and still had the keys for.

Attached: 1577204891140.jpg (225x225, 5.09K)

Attached: 1655771238534.png (850x1020, 591.48K)

I hope you guys eventually deport all those brown monkeys once the pendulum finally swings back the other way (or society collapses)

What do these whitetrash slags see in these curryniggers anyway? No way she couldn't have snagged a decent looking white guy with her looks

Look at that shitskin's eyes. He looks like a dead body reanimated. God these animals disgust me, along with the whore.

Many Polish and slav women get with Indians

Attached: 1537639749388.jpg (2048x1370, 184.62K)

They are on the bottom on the food chain as well ( keyword : as well ). They just settle for whatever they can get. Lefties give foreigners bonus points too because they can participate in the "injustice" they're fighting against.

Another blond Polish woman who moved to the UK and is dating a dusky man

Attached: 1651554715442.jpg (1899x2047, 1.44M)

>32 shitskin dating 17 years old Polish qween
idk how to feel about it

Second-gen Polish/slav girls are like this too

Attached: 1651554779333.jpg (970x548, 109.36K)

toll status: paid

Attached: tenor.gif (112x112, 162.6K)

>all of this in UK
not my problem

Attached: R.9a7a5c9b68b047e4f4509df2596d9e7f.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

That kid was braver than all of Any Forums

Polish Catholic girls in the UK all date wogs

Attached: 1508794437505.jpg (676x1376, 169.09K)

you can see the mongol in the polish pigs eyes

Polish women are kind of ostracized by Brits, for whatever reason. I know this form first hand relations. Probably happens in other western countries too. At least the ones with ugly women, which feel endangered and in need to bully. So maybe not in France/Spain, but in Netherlands, UK, etc. No offense meant.

It's spreading to Poland now

Attached: 1654195188603.jpg (685x302, 133.31K)

Attached: 1654939643348.jpg (720x571, 133.18K)

She was also a mother, did you catch that part? Already popped out a kid at 17

yeah, we're not sending our best, what can I say
enjoy?

Poles are very easily tricked and led astray by Indians for some reason
Jus look at this archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Vara euroweek/

Attached: 1555106248497.jpg (768x549, 82.4K)

Aren't Anglo women into black men?

No poles in my location, otherwise I might be tempted. They can't be that much worse than American women right?

She looked pretty good to me, shame.

Let god sort them out

From what I've witnessed on youtube, they're uprooted people. It's really sad to see. On the other hand, Polish diaspora in Brazil is pretty traditional. It's the difference between economic migrants and war refugees. War refugees were just your average Poles. Economic migrants are of a different mentality. Sometimes good, but most often not.
many whores do look like angels

Immagine being a mother and raising children under eighteen and brining a boyfriend, having one even.

These people have zero awareness and responsibility to future generations, selfish reproduction, poor child.

WTF I hate Islam now! I stand with Israel! Fuck Palestine!!!! I'm a good goy!

Attached: edlrally-800x445.jpg (800x445, 77.54K)

why are white westerners so blind to the rest of the world?

PS. we want you dead & are taking your countries. we arent arriving to be your friends

>Poles are very easily tricked and led astray
Maybe because the stereotype about Poles being not a particularly sophisticated people isn't far fetched?