EUROPEAN EXTINCTION BEGINS THIS WINTER

Attached: 1627269713230.png (597x648, 137.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW0DfsCzfq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based, can't wait for all germans to die

>tfw just immigrated from Yukon

every country addicted to russian farts is opening old and new coal-fired plants already

winter deaths; cancelled

lmao remember when the war started and everyone was "winter just ended it won't matter" well were almost 7 months in the year. I hope your rationed that gas.

> they don't know about fireplaces
We really did send our least able and valuable to that New World.

Obsessed

Attached: 1616022521653.jpg (225x225, 12.83K)

EU wants to ban all fireplaces, eventually. I mean, it's an open season against white people by tptb.

fuck anyone who tries to put your attention on some future even..

Today is the first day of Summer ... Summer is vacation time, fun time, relaxing and forgetting about everything time.. so forget about anything but taking it easy, enjoying the sun and the water and Summer lovin'.... you may not even be around some "Winter"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW0DfsCzfq4

Attached: 200907767.jpg (970x645, 618.43K)

That wood fuel wouldn't be 'smokey', would it?

Where do you get the coal?

Europeans have chosen: out with the Russian gas, in with the American gas at 2x the price!
I want Europeans to recognize that their only future is a pipeline from Canada that will supply Canadian freedom&democracy gas. We shall call it Moose Coque

I can't wait for the crying freezing europoor threads in winter.
I can already imagine myself shitposting about how nice and warm my DAILY shower was hahahahahaaha
need to start stocking up on both freezing and comfy warm wojack/soijak/pepe memes.

>He doesn't know most dwellings in the country are apartments/ flats & houses without a fireplace
Guess how I know you're a detached from reality posh cunt

There are still Germans left in Germany? I thought they were all Turks

Take it, Putin

I can spare some gases for you europoors, just lean in closely and SNIFF xD

Better invest in a coat krautnigger.

white people can't plan ahead

>There are still Germans left in Germany? I thought they were all Turks
I don't know WHAT there is in germany, but whatever it is it needs to die

Attached: furries.png (1210x914, 1.88M)

>every country addicted to russian farts is opening old and new coal-fired plants already
>winter deaths; cancelled

good luck finding coal to put in them

The EU natural gas prices are insane

2020 Jun they were like $7 and now its like $120 lmao, I bet this winter we go well beyond $200

Holy shit!
Gas gas gas

Attached: 1654876149-Tan2022-6-10_1747174_1-1536x1025.jpg (1536x1025, 176.55K)

i literally can't sleep during winter if the heat is on
it would only be a problem if i don't have gas to cook cause i don't like the electric stoves

I grew up in a stable society and didn't have to make these kinds of short term planning adjustments.. my life was set and securely stable from day one growing up.. the worst thing to happen was the Arab gas embargo and sitting in long lines when dad would need to fill up heading for vacation.

Just stop filling people with worry... enjoy life right now its the only one you'll ever have.

Attached: 1479272885238.gif (400x400, 501.56K)

>Where do you get the coal?
Germany, they're notorious coalburners.

>good luck finding coal to put in them

you can't be this retarded

Woah. Time to warm up the gas chambers.

European refugees should move south for warmer conditions and totally shit up the mid east and north Africa. Only farmers should remain in Europe

We need to build a fence on our western border too.

>Fireplace
>Posh
Are you retarded?

Yeah I've gotchu some russian gases right here
*BRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

West Poland + East Germany (basically Prussia I guess) federation when?

If retards don't know how to stack and dry wood then so be it.
> I'm jealous and ignorant so I assume everything wrong with my life is a result of the system and take no responsibility.
Fuck off ya scrote.
Nearly 64% of all occupied dwellings in Ireland are detached, or semi. Another ~23% are "terraced". Of these, more than 50% of total occupied dwellings, almost all of them have a chimney and the capacity for a fireplace. Changing regulations are discouraging this in newer builds which is starting to skew the market but as far as it goes most of what is there was built during the boom so its got all the "posh" conveniences, additionally we've imported the Danish love for wood burning stoves which despite attempts to regulate the "fuel" of are still very popular.
"Fireplaces are posh", jesus fucking christ. Living in an apartment really does transform people into utter cunts.