How are you planning to resist the coming booster mandates in the fall?

How are you planning to resist the coming booster mandates in the fall?

Vaxxies who capitulated and took the 2 shots. This is your last chance to bail out before a booster every 6 months in mandatory for employment, travel, restaurants, etc...

Attached: dafc2f9b24a3bbfd3b73762aff5f876bfc118cb1_0.jpg (800x800, 45.61K)

>the 2 shots.
Isnt it 4 shots + booster by now?
I lost count

By not taking it, just like the last time they tried. You dumb retarded faggot.

Attached: hey.gif (200x112, 3.44M)

Just gonna keep on truckin bud

Wont happen. Vax is over

Wait what

Will buy more silver bullion.

Attached: 1648218842693.jpg (968x1024, 119.49K)

Fool. They're opening talking about it in Ottawa. There will be another lockdown this fall and vax policy will change to you're only fully vaccinated if you recieved a booster in the last 6 months.

No it's not.
When I got up this morning I noticed there was a google article pushed as a notification on my phone about how omicron variants are evolving to target the lungs.
I don't have any kind of those notifications turned on.
Rest assured they are going to come up with a reason to use the 11 doses per person Trudeau bought.

This. You'd have to be an idiot to believe they bought all these doses and built these vaccine production facilities for nothing.

same in krautland, gov already has deals with pharma to ensure "vacc" supply till 2029
only a fool is thinking coof is over and mandates wont come back, purebloods who didnt bother to prepare accordingly, well, the selection seems not to be over yet

I'm self-employed, avoid flying due to TSA anyway, and cook my own food. ezpz

Basically im just not gonna take it is all

This is correct. The Pfizer frog man has already gone on live television months ago to denounce the effectiveness of 3 shots in favour of a 3 shot + Boooost.
4th shot data was also found to be lacking in Israeli data.
This means they are mandating you to take something that is already useless according to their own
>science and experts
You will NEVER be fully vaxxed.
Canada WILL genocide it's own people to appease globalists.
Escape now or prepare for a real commie Christmas this winter.

By not taking the vaccine, its very simple, you basically dont have to do anything, someone tries to tell you have to just always ignore them

pretty much. I think almost everyone, including normies, are completely sick of hearing about covid and vaccines

Normies will go right back into the conditioned fear response once they drop a new variant.

I can't see it. People eventually move on, the hype can only last so long. It's like with 9-11, you heard about it non-stop for a couple of years but over time people stopped giving a shit

Didn't take it, won't take it

Lol, no.
I talked with my normie boss just a couple weeks ago, he used to be a conservative with some leaning toward libertarianism. I've known this guy a long time.
The two year fear cycle of covid made a fundamental difference in his entire worldview, he went from not even giving a single fuck about covid in early 2020 when Trump was getting called racist for stopping the flights, to full company vaccine mandate that only got "paused" a few weeks ago.
Now he goes on rants about the racist nazi truckers, how a real conservative does their part and wears a mask etc. This shit was not some thing that normies are just tired of, it rewired their fucking brains, and you can bet your ass all it will take is a little fear mongering about ICU numbers and they will be right back to waxing poetic about "gee should we put the dirty anti vaxxers in camps" again.

And how many of them are willing to die trying to forcibly vaccinate people who can't/won't take it?

probably this. maybe something else to up the fear level beyond last time. something will happen though, because this ride isn't stopping.

Okay well you're living in lala land if you think any number of people in canada are willing to fight to the death to stay unvaccinated.
over 90% of the population was pretty easily coerced into going along with it. And a good 75% readily believe the convoy was an illegal nazi movement and the emergencies act was a good idea.
When the chips are down the plane load of blackwater mercs comes in like they did when they cleared the convoy, and if a bunch of merc faggots with boonie beards and ar15's show up at your door like they did for the truckers the fight to the death thing isn't going to look so good.

You don't vaccinate people with AR-15's.

There's going to be a lot more really pissed off people. There's a huger number who have already said they are not getting anything past 2 and soon, they'll be classed as "unvaccinated"

Did an old bot just get reactivated?