Ruble is rising

It's currently at the highest point since 2015.
Thank you westerners for making ruble relevant again!

Attached: Ruble.png (1043x343, 31.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/market-activity/currencies/usdrub
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I only wish good things for Russians, the white ones anyway.

Wake me up when volume outside of MOEX will be other number than 0 ok?

british tourist detected

Attached: A537C839-0D3B-466E-8E71-233E6B3EA4F9.jpg (576x1024, 65.15K)

please come and rescue us vodka fren

Wow another seething Poollack, touch grass fag

>seething
You don't even know what that word mean Zoomer

>rescue
The word is liberate

Cool, enjoy spending it on a 106 HP cuckmobile with no airbag

Attached: Lada_Vesta_04.jpg (1280x790, 224K)

FUCKING YOU!!

Is nasdaq russian agents or not?
nasdaq.com/market-activity/currencies/usdrub

>shows price chart
Do you know what volume of trading is?

Putin promised that average Russian salary will be 2000$ by 2020 (although he promised in 2007 and in 2007 Russian economy was growing 8% every year. But 2008 crisis hit hard).
1 more month of ruble rising and we will have highest salary in the world. Putin economic genius

How does he do it?

Attached: Download (41).jpg (207x243, 5.45K)

Yes and? How does it relevant if I buy foreign stuff for current exchange rate? How does it relevan if GPU cost nuch less than before the operation? How does it leveant of any restriction were canceled? Ruble is strong because USA made it strong

Even Russian minister of economic development says that they want 70-80 rubles for 1 dollar and 5% key interest rate (currently 9,5%). Because business is struggling

He has tatar withc with tatar magic on his side. She outjewed the Jew

Attached: 756476081373620.jpg (1180x730, 860.7K)

I've become dollar millionaire in real estate just sitting at home kek

What about prices smartass?

That price is irrelevant. You can't buy US dollars with it because banks wont sell it.
>can get 5k exchanged but not in cash
Nobody in Russia wants USD because they can't use them to pay for anything outside Russia. Cards are all blocked. Rubble is worthless outside RF because it's not freely converted like euros or USD.

Attached: 1399327625661.jpg (1100x574, 172.38K)

just a putin price hike. he controls the prices of american goods after all.

you show him ameribro. now tell him how his wife cant fuck nigger dick and what he is missing. and seeing all those hot naked mexican man, damn, russia you really losing here. am i right americunt?
It so obvious to see that you are a glownigger.

>inflation still high
>unemployment going up
>GDP is going down
>Foreigner investors cannot sell stocks, real estate, or bonds (including friendly countries) This is one of the reasons the Ruble is doing "well" on paper because its created a fake demand for things people cant sell.
>Limit on withdrawals on all foreign currencies (good luck getting putting your money into a currency that isnt as risky as the ruble is right now)
>Russian government is still buying Rubles because overall its lost a lot of its use in foreign markets (short term solution)
>Interest rates are at 20% lmao, do i really have to explain why this bad?
>Imports are have flatlined, stifling domestic markets that deal in foreign products

Attached: 1645908201381.webm (576x1024, 213.83K)