Do Neocons Realize

that by hitching themselves to the democrats so they may continue to peddle their foreign policy agenda, they are undermining that which they rely upon most: an army?

Obviously the moment a war hawk republican steps up they'll jump ship and pound the war drums on the right. But what happens when chads decide to stop joining the armed services because it is over run with woke BS. DESU i DGAF if gays or trans or anyone for that matter wants to fight for this county. But to make the armed services a safe space for snowflakes does not foreign adventurism make.

Attached: navysafe.jpg (372x379, 35.96K)

do you realize globalists are disarming america on purpose?
do you realize republicans and democrats both work for the globalists?

You take a childrens test to join the military so this is only fitting.

die cis scum

>cis

Attached: giggity.jpg (474x313, 14.89K)

That exactly what I don't understand. How do the glowies and military leaders think this trans shit is going to benefit them? Unless they've already given up on trying to be competitive on a global stage and they are going straight up divide and conquer on their own population. The latter would indicate that we are headed for some 1984 faggot nigger tranny hellhole where people are killed for being politically incorrect.

the US military is for faggots
only faggots and trannies enlist
it is a military for faggots, by faggots that serves faggots. the purpose of the US military is to pressure other countries into flying the rainbow flag and hosting drag queen story time with kids

Attached: 1639788433712.jpg (1024x768, 474.27K)

Damn, wtf, I love globalists now?

As if the Navy wasn’t a faggot safe space already

Your mom works for my dick

Hold on, I recognize that gay blow job

>Unless they've already given up on trying to be competitive on a global stage and they are going straight up divide and conquer on their own population
That seems to be the case

They want a draft to get rid of the whites. What are they going to do, draft the inner cities? The Pajeet anchor babies? Nope they have to go for the only demographic still stupid enough to be patriotic in this dystopian, crumbling America.

>the us navy
why though?

Nothing is worthy of loyalty now.
Reject the poisoned well entirely.
Manifest your own destiny and you become the new paradigm.

Attached: 1651108817885.jpg (1280x1280, 378.02K)

>demographic
Bold to assume that the entire demo will be lemmings. Especially with servile cowardly christianity on it's way out.
In 20-30 years globalists will find themselves surrounded by a population that won't give two shits about their demands and would gleefully murder their imported cavemen in the streets. Good luck purging that.

I, for one, welcome our asiatic steppes overlords.

Neocons are jewish, it's a jewish political movement started by jews for jewish reasons. Period. End of story.

So Klaus was a 1970s pacifist all along

>undermining that which they rely upon
The point is to LOSE to China

Aren't US soldiers trained by sergeants that scream and hurl insults at you for the entirety of the boot camp?