You become a black person for 24 hours. What do you do? Serious answers only

You become a black person for 24 hours. What do you do? Serious answers only.
Follow up question, which race (different from your own) would you want to be for a day? Why? What would you do for that day?

Attached: 6DAE93B3-EC69-42C7-85A2-2E1C13E3319E.jpg (480x240, 13.34K)

If I was the nigger man for a day I'd just grab some watermelon and spend ten minutes making some beats in fruity loops and the record myself mumbling over it and then sell it for a million dollars and if they won't but it from me I'll claim they're racist

Thank you Chang for responding.

SAY THE N WORD FOR 24 HOURS STRAIGHT WITH IMPUNITY

Bu-.. But.... I am already black..

Then answer the follow up question genius…

I'd go fuck some white chicks. Black people have GAME

Same business as usual.
Go fuck white women.

Armed Robbery, as many as I can pull off, I bury all the money somewhere secret, then come and pick it up when the melanin wears off.

Attached: 1528493479801.png (600x600, 172.13K)

I'm at San Francisco. Time to find the nearest CVS and or Walgreens.

Ah dude, what if that's all niggers were, like maybe there's a 10% native population, but 90% of niggers are white people having a nigger day like your hypothetical, and that's why they all act so crazy.

Dindu nuffins

I would report this shitty thread, of course.
Mods?

kill myself and better society

Maybe you haven’t seen the genius answers from this user?
This thread produced and will produce interesting politically related content. You see, we used to ponder like this before smart phones and social media nuked everyone’s brains. Now everything gets reported and removed because that’s all you meme flag transgender individuals are good at.

If I could be a nigger for a day
I could live my life the free and easy way
I′d take from Uncle Sam and let the white man pay
If I could be a nigger for a day

stay inside until 24h pass

I would be physiologically compelled to murder a White man and rape a White woman. Niggers is niggers.

Sleep for 24 hours and wake up when I'm white again.

1. Assume it's permanent and kill myself
2. Why the fuck would I want to not be white for a day? So I know what smelling like shit feels like?

sleep until my IQ returned

Fuck roasties and beat them up after.

Attached: f1ac8e.jpg (640x1303, 48.2K)