So, what exactly removing Russian banks from SWIFT accomplishes?

So, what exactly removing Russian banks from SWIFT accomplishes?

Attached: n5fs9ijaglk81.jpg (710x473, 29.56K)

>objective-c
kekked
They thought it would hurt Russia when they already made alternatives with BRICS or whatever
The west 'elites' are retarded

Russia is now that much less owned by the Mega-Jews

TO SCARE THE PISS OUT OF CHINA

SWIFT IS JUST A MESSAGING SYSTEM
IT DOESNT EVEN MEAN THE TRANSACTIONS ARE BANNED

ITS WHAT BEING BANNED FROM SWIFT REPRESENTS
AMONG OTHER THINGS LIKE SEIZING RUSSIAN CENTRAL BANK FOREIGN ACCOUNTS

IT MEANS ISOLATION FROM THE WEST
WHICH DESTROYS CHINA OVERNIGHT

>>TO SCARE THE PISS OUT OF CHINA
Why are you yelling at us burger?

unable to use credit cards or debit cards for alot of places

Swift was already useless 10 years ago. Only boomer politicians don't know.

Give them the chance to be the 2nd country to adopt Bitcoin

Look at Iran to learn what a swift removal means for the economy in a globalized world.

lol rekt

>>IT MEANS ISOLATION FROM THE WEST
>WHICH DESTROYS CHINA OVERNIGHT

Lmao.
If you isolate China West is dead.
It all comes to if China stop production whole world is rekt and i doubt latinos and africans are ready for colonisation again oops i mean to work for cheep 24/7.There is reason also why China and Russia expand there and trying to make friendships with them or boost influence.
No cheep workforce or energy or resources west is doomed.

Iran being disconnected from SWIFT was accompanied by a ton of other sanctions

look at the volume transacted over CIPS lmao. Alternative my ass.

Look over at inflation. Customer goods. Overall investments.

they wont be as SWIFT

meaning it will take more time to process payments, and it will be less secure, meaning Russian government and hackers will steal your money. enjoy

>Iran will collapse any day now, its economy is toast because of our sanctions
You've been saying this since at least Bush jr watched the twin towers fall.

Looks like it's used about half as much, which you would expect since SWIFT is the established industry standard everyone uses
CIPS will just get bigger now

Alot Iranians unironically live better then alot of EU contries.Not even joking.

Sanctions my ass alot of them have 4-5k $ worth PCs let alone other things.
Ofc not all live like that but make you wonder.

I'm not pro-Russia or pro-Putin, but I fail to see how these moves are doing anything but reminding every country in the world how the USA has rigged the financial system to be able to manipulate it to force compliance.
It's like the western powers blew their wad trying to punish Putin and by doing so made everyone in the world see just how deep their roots are in everyday transactions.
Isn't the net effect of this going to be other countries trying to move away from centralized banking systems? Or am I just a retard?

Makes big financial transactions much harder. If you're a Russian business and want American investors or if you want to invest in an American business like Tesla big purchases can't be done quickly. This directly affects the functioning of Russia's stock market.

>Alot Iranians unironically live better then alot of EU contries.Not even joking.
>tf
>tp
Is Iran supplying you cum as well now?

Is that how you coping with being poorer then contry that is sanctioned for years?

Where did you get that figure from?
>SWIFT: 5 trillion USD per day
>CIPS: 10 trillion USD per year
>SWIFT: 42 million payment transactions per day.
>CIPS: 12,000 payment transactions per day.

>Another popcorn thread
Fuck yes.

it demonstrates how little the West has to bargain with. Russia controls oil and natural gas, NATO controls a service.

I thought it meant you can't send/get money abroad anymore

Iran is still standing, dumbfuck redditor. The west is heading to ruin and you're still too dumb to understand what's going on.

Nothing. There's a million other ways to make financial transactions.

I can no longer send my russian camgirl friend money directly using paypal :( I was sending her $1000/month

Attached: sadd.jpg (400x400, 19.25K)

Such as? The MasterCard/Visa pull out makes it worse.

And so does North Korea and Cuba.
Neither of countries is good for living, and i better to not get first worlders replies about me "not understanding how muh bad globohomo is".

You can its just slower/bigger fees.
Or you can use crypto kek

>No cheep workforce or energy or resources west is doomed.
I heard mutts say that Africans need more democracy.

Freezing Russian assets was the dumbest move the West could have ever made. Take possession of them and the trust in Western financial system is destroyed overnight. Give them back and you're seeing as a turbocuck.

literally nothing because russians prepared for this shit since 2014. Literally every sanction by our western (((leaders))) hurts us more than the russians

strengthening the ruble.

Wait for "lemme tell you about your country" guys to roll in.

Not like this is first time.
They do it every time and rob it.
They did same with Yugoslavia funds and Gaddafi money and so on.
I dont even know how after that Russians didnt take precausions.

*some* russian banks were removed

>trust in Western financial system is destroyed overnight.
Whose trust? Virgins on Any Forums? I'm sure they're quaking.

It shows that all the west has is finances for value. Russia has actually important things like resources. Without the west Russians might pay a little bit more for groceries. Without Russia the west would collapse in 5 years due to famine and freezing to death

No one thought about the consequences of this war. The Kaliningrad episode is the most recent example. Like, what did you expect? Lithuania not to close the borders?