Say hello to Pope Giganiga

There are now rumors Pope Francis is planning to resign soon, following health concerns and being unable to complete his international trips.

One of the people considered a likely successor is Guinean Cardinal Robert Sarah.

>Sarah has been a forceful advocate for the defense of traditional Catholic teaching on questions of sexual morality and the right to life, and in denouncing Islamic radicalism. He has called gender ideology and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) the "two radicalizations" that threaten the family: the former through divorce, same-sex marriage, and abortion; the latter with child marriage, polygamy, and the subjection of women.

Attached: CardinalSarah.jpg (758x899, 92.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dalai-lama-europe-refugee-crisis-immigration-eu-racism-tibet-buddhist-a8537221.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cardinal Sarah is based, God bless him

Then the Armageddon is upon us. If a Black Pope is elected, then the apocalypse begins. We are living in the Book of Revelation anyway, so this would not be a surprise to me.

so blacks can't be Christian? while I would like to live in a white ethnostate, the Church administers to the entire world which consists of many races

>Literally appointed by god to do a job
>quit early
Explain this shit christcucks

Attached: ef4.jpg (657x527, 37.22K)

>Giganiga
It took a second

Attached: 1648575455569.gif (220x220, 775.46K)

>libcuck cardinals are somehow gonna elect a traditionalist pope
Honestly you tradlarpers should get even less faith in the papacy if this happens because then you should know it is all just a charade.

He'll be the first Nope.

He sounds based.
Idgaf if it's a nigger, at this point what the church needs is a return to morality and decency, if he can provide that, then so be it.

hello pope giganiga
FUCK THE POPE

Attached: 1655559145853.jpg (1536x2048, 613.99K)

they're burning through popes pretty fast now

I'd be happy with this nigga slapping his BBC all over the leftist fag agenda cardinals upon succession

Well it was fun christbros. I'm ditching christ altogether if it means coons can reach heaven.

Sounds like a play to suppress white race-consciousness while letting whites feel like they're fighting back.

Nah, Sarah is /ourguy/

Attached: ournigga.png (1024x512, 357.95K)

Cardinal Sarah is Based

Attached: 1554996939355.jpg (878x1024, 104.79K)

christfags are so fucking cringe

Attached: 511661.jpg (1000x1119, 356.95K)

Attached: 1654714473477.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

>Pope dindunuffin

The Black Pope S3

Attached: 1478385705766.webm (1024x575, 823.68K)

long live the new Pope, God willing

But does he denounce kid fuckers in the Church? Or is he one himself? The public needs a commitment that the Church will purge all sexual abuse from its ranks.

What? No Cardinal Dick Smoker as pope?

>I'm ditching christ altogether if it means coons can reach heaven.
>he prefers to live in hell with the Jews

I know he's based, but normies who are angry with the will be system will be told
>how can you be a white nationalist when you like a black pope??? smuggy.jpeg
And we'll need to supply them an easily meme-able answer to that question.

>But does he denounce kid fuckers in the Church?
>pic related
>If a Black Pope is elected, then the apocalypse begins.
PRAISE BE GOD
>how can you be a white nationalist when you like a black pope???
Catholicism is not my nation???

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 12-16-23 Robert Sarah - Wikipedia.png (1198x44, 9.63K)

Hopefully a nig pope will make many people reconsider their Jewish religion. Stop worshipping Jews.

The entire planet should be Christian

Well, that's a good point actually
You can't be a racial puritan and also a Catholic, they are incompatible
The focus should instead be on minimizing admixture by minimizing immigration
If your country is only 1-2% foreign it doesn't really impact the gene pool of your population

Fpbp. Negro is based and smarter than 99% of Any Forums. Some niggers are ok.

Correct attitude.

Didn't happen until that G*rman guy. Germanoids ruined a part of Europe once more

Attached: 1655464292167.jpg (203x192, 33.77K)

With how cucked so many White Catholics are these days, a nigger Pope banning faggots for "eating da poo poo" might be the best practical option. Sometimes you have to return to monke to start over.

Attached: 1622167031847.jpg (1440x1801, 305.49K)

I generally don't approve of the resignation thing. I'd make an exception for Frank, because he refuses to corral the Germans or let liturgical reform happen organically

I like guy but they're never gonna let him become Pope. They even tried to shut him up as a Cardinal.

>he refuses to corral the Germans
?

Kek
Not a Catholic Church. Nice try though

The Germans are the spearhead for most of the innovations in the Church because the German state finances them via taxes

>Catholicism is not my nation???
Surely you can see how that angle can be used to undermine the nation
>The focus should instead be on minimizing admixture by minimizing immigration
>If your country is only 1-2% foreign it doesn't really impact the gene pool of your population
I agree, but we're long past that stage

German bishops are spouting shit about fag marriage and women priests. Granted, they haven't done anything (yet) but the Pope needs to shut them the fuck up

>black pope
desu that would be great news. They are very homophobic, racist and just very hateful in general. ratzinger will look like a commie compared to them.

Not a Catholic Church.

The quote that the other guy posted is literally that answer. Negro Pope respects and likes ethnostates

Fuck the Pope, fuck the Queen, and fuck Washington DC

The pope is too busy kissing and caressing bigger feet

Attached: pope-francis-kisses-the-foot-of-a-man-during-the-foot-washing-ritual-at-the-castelnuovo-di-porto-refugees-center-e1458888339414.jpg (1600x900, 147.08K)

>Surely you can see how that angle can be used to undermine the nation
how exactly? i don't care that a black man is pope doesn't mean we should whore our nations out to immigration so (((they))) get profits
Gott Straffe Deutschland

He's the Clarence Thomas of the Catholic Church.
Amazing how many non-White religious leaders support White and European people. The Dalai Lama said Europe is for the Europeans

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dalai-lama-europe-refugee-crisis-immigration-eu-racism-tibet-buddhist-a8537221.html