Why is "1 post by this ID" a bad thing? Threads with users posting multiple times, like 5-10 times...

Why is "1 post by this ID" a bad thing? Threads with users posting multiple times, like 5-10 times, are incestuous and there is less input per post.

Attached: whatever-happened-there.jpg (630x630, 32.99K)

>OP: why does no one buy into my jew subversion anymore?

>1pbtid

1pbtid should be banned and most of them are slidethreads and baits anyway.

Because OP is a faggot. People who abandon their own threads should get rangebanned

1pbtid is you are a shill bot

If there's one thing your thread taught me it's this: A pint of blood costs more than a gallon of gold.

Why does it matter?
As long as other people pick up the subject, op the eternal fag might as well fuck off.
idgaf if it's 1pbtid or more.

When a shill responds to his own thread, then what? 1pbtid doesnt save you from the jews

Is he related to the royal epstein family ?

Attached: file.png (499x554, 209.56K)

Sopranos was a mediocre show and it mazes me how many pseudo-intellectuals latch onto it and make out that its some 3deep5me masterpiece. It's a sitcom with swearwords.

checked and correct memeflag bro. Even we hate low effort bots and jidfs

Professionals do certain things. If you notice the patterns you can spot them. One reason they probably make 1pbtid OPs is because they're rapidly switching IPs while flooding the board with slide threads so even if they wanted to reply they couldn't do it with the same IP.

Same thing with "Reddit spacing" (one line per sentence.) Professionals write this way because it helps them vary the meter of their sentences. On sites like Reddit they're used to the markdown renderer removing line feeds inside paragraphs so no one sees it.

Why does your muttflag look different?

jewposting

Because they're hand in hand with baitposts and shitposts.

Thanks.
/close

He's an island nigger.
Either that or a boot.

He's some nuclear bomb experiment gone wrong posting from Bikini Bottom.

Kill self now

Oh! This zoomer nigger doesn't know the famous linguist Little Carmine.

You are dangerously close to 5 posts. Stop now.

US minor outlying islands newfag

Because they’re shill posts that create an inflammatory thread and abandon it without ever engaging anyone that pose the question to. It’s purposefully made to make everyone argue and slow people down while more important discussion gets slid on the board into oblivion. It is by design. I’ve been on Any Forums too long to not see these patterns of behavior. It is clear as day what they’re doing. This board wields more influence and power than most realize, and the shills realize it

Damn son.

>having a discussion is bad

because sometimes it's just a bait. if a gus does an interesting post he will most probably have a few interesting answers and will reply to them. when they don't it mostly means they made a bait post and are just laughin a people falling for it

please retire from comedy

Seething over getting called out for slide threads? Kek