Vatniggers mass dying on roads lmao

Vatniggers mass dying on roads lmao

Attached: 543554654765.png (397x470, 235.17K)

Slow rape day?

I hope they still have dashcams at least

>Rape
>British slugs
Not even if you pay me.

I saw a video about how Russia is managed by negroid apes the same way as Brazil and replacing imported stuff with their local trash caused both higher (insane) prices and shit quality (just like Brazil).

maybe cars will be affordable in russia if they dont come with 100 sensors and cameras

That’s gonna be Australia’s problem next time container ships stop moving
We no longer make anything, so having to make everything domestic will be very expensive and shitty for at least a decade

That’s mostly true.
We just replaced Mc’Donalds. I tried it, it tastes the same but one can expect gradual downfall in quality over time.

It's slags not slugs

Attached: 1590970100584.jpg (646x687, 68.61K)

Food is easier, but the rest requires much more long term effort and investment so negroids can't do it.

Probably the same issue.

>Lada Garant - 12k with trade-in - lacks airbags, center console, no radio, no sensors, lacks even the anti-lock break.
>Dacia Sandero - 13k with no trade-in - has all of the above + the quality is 100 times better.
Yeah, so much cheaper am I right?

Attached: 4534645654.png (658x118, 13.19K)

>Probably the same issue.
It’s an unavoidable part of self sufficiency, better to do it before the crisis then wait and have to deal with the crisis and the teething problems
Sadly Australia didn’t learn from corona and restart local manufacturing, we’ll have to do it by force next time the ships are stopped

Airbags are a jewish trick

Jokes on you, noone is buying Russian cars there

also ABS breaks
and we all know how safe russians roads are

Attached: 1650345962835.jpg (304x379, 97.59K)

>Implying Russian people buy Russian cars
With all the surplus from gas and oil trades they could buy whatever they want.

Okay, and they will all immediately buy a new car with "new" 2022 russian standards? Or do they keep driving their 20 year old fucking shit cars / import cars?

if by "there" you mean the countries capital

The vatnigger coping will be glorious.

Attached: 9858905480975.jpg (1001x562, 151.83K)

O vey, zhat will be totally problematic.

(No it won't,dumb dumb)

Based patriotic car promoter.