Reddit is about to declare war on Ruzzia

Are you ready for roasted orc?

Attached: reddit.png (867x658, 70.74K)

These fucks wont do shit

Stop making slide off topic garbage. Kys. God I hate tourists and this shitty war. Picochan is a better alternative. Sage.

Attached: 1647936844556.png (1279x919, 1.23M)

They would run as soon as the first Artillery shell hits

I for once welcome russian nuclear holocaust of the west

Totally, also try honeypot-terrorist-chan.gay

I hereby declare war on reddit. Generals plan the first strike. I say we target the cucks on r/polyamory first because that board is low profile enough where we won't get rangeb@

Attached: officialsealofpol.png (500x500, 299.96K)

SAGE FAGGOT
A
G
E

F
A
G
G
O
T

IGNORE POOFTA CUNTS

>It would be a honer
but slide threads should get herbs

>this is not honeypot
Lmao kys glownigger. You want to gather us all here to make it easy for yourself. That's why 8,chink was closed.

Russia has Nukes, This isn't 1939 anymore.

Say what you want about reddit but at least they're organized enough to have a military faction that actually participated in a modern conflict. They went to war while Any Forums stays larping about a potential future happening/race war. And I'm sure if that happens you will finally fight for yourself with zero previous experience and no organization

Go ahead and risk your life for some gay jew comedian president in a country you have 0 ties to and probably couldn't even point to on a map before February

>honer
>existance

>starving muh poor arabs and niggers

Gay as fuck

These "people" are such voids that they'll let themselves be filled up with any propaganda slop dumped in their lap because they have no personality or thoughts of their own. They all see themselves as heroes of their own movie. Even the LARPers who made it to Ukraine did the same... until they got shot at. And once they realized it was for real, they squealed and sought to escape the country.

An actual conflict with Russia and NATO risks total nuclear angulation
>and here's why that's a good thing

based ironic bot poster

>pronouns on body armor
I'm so sorry for any Zoomers growing up in clown world. This isn't how the world should be.

>once they realized it was for real, they squealed and sought to escape the country
The lucky ones, most of them died in their sleeps as kalibrations turned their soft tissue into slush

I view them as if they're in a state of perpetual brain fog. It takes extreme violence directed at them before they snap out of it and realize they were living in a bubbleworld lie.

Lmfao where the fuck were they at? Syria?

didnt the last reddit brigade get flattened cuz they didnt follow opsec?