SOUTH BRAZILIANS ARE WHITE AND GERMANIC

SOUTH BRAZIL NOT LIKE THE REST OF THE COUNTRY, IT'S VERY COLD LIKE EUROPE IT SNOWS EVERYWHERE AND YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DIFFER IT FROM NORWAY. PEOPLE HERE ARE ALL GERMANIC AND WE ARE BETTER THAN THE REST OF BRASIL BECAHSE WE ARE 100% EUROPEAN GERMANIC

YOU DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THAT RIGHT? BRAZIL IS GERMANIC!

Attached: IMG_20220614_113128.png (800x424, 606.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rodrigotrespach.com/2016/09/19/os-20-sobrenomes-alemaes-mais-comuns-no-rs/
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/History_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lEHA2F5cmok
veja.abril.com.br/coluna/reinaldo/a-estranha-historia-do-helicoptero-dos-perrella-lotado-de-cocaina-nao-fecha-quer-na-narrativa-quer-na-matematica/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

It's true that there are lots of people of northern European descent (mainly German) in southern Brazil, but you're not 100%, not even close.

Brazil is a pretty cool place, and I know what you mean about southern Brazil, but it's not "100% EUROPEAN GERMANIC" and it's definitely very, very different than Norway.

Foi mal cara. Não é verdade.

Nope:

rodrigotrespach.com/2016/09/19/os-20-sobrenomes-alemaes-mais-comuns-no-rs/

Attached: sobrenomes-mais-comuns.jpg (300x300, 74.6K)

This guy was a total bad ass though.

"Preciso me Encontrar" ... grande música

Attached: Cartola.jpg (1000x1000, 320.85K)

KIEK CVCKC NIGGER JEW KIKE TRANNY CVCK JEW TRANNY MUTT CVCK GLOBOHOMO HOHOL TRANNY KIKE JEW NIGGER MUTT WE ARE GERMANIC YOU FUCKING KIKE HOHOL LOVER BITCHC

Alright then. Bom dia.

Every *man(n), **el, *er, *stein, *berg, ... is a half-arab subhuman:

KIKECXVCK NIGGER JEW TRANNY TROON KIKE HOHOL LOVER NIGGER YOU ARE NOT WHITE NORDESTINO KIKE NIGGER JEW

BRAUN: nigger
SCHWARTZ: nigger

Nigger.

Attached: Corsica.jpg (1120x672, 41.23K)

Don't trust OP.
Down here in the South we are also a bunch of black people just like Rio de Janeiro.
Do not come to Brazil, especially to the South, you will only find black people and crime.

Crime ocorre, nada acontece, feijoada.

Attached: 1626297836705.jpg (871x792, 158.9K)

More niggers.

Attached: nigger.jpg (453x750, 424.87K)

Nigger at the entrance.

Attached: Pucci.jpg (697x554, 130.98K)

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/History_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire.htm

Note; the University of Calgary (Canada), has disabled all links from Realhistoryww. Clearly they don’t like how we use their information. Which is good, because it destroys the myth of nonracist Canadians. All Albinos (Everywhere) of any wealth and/or Power, or aspires to any wealth and power, have a vested interest in maintaining the fantasy history of Albinos (which says they were everyone, everywhere – Egyptians, Hebrews, Persians, etc.). (...then he hallucinates something about "real nigger-ism has never been tried before" and call mixed race mulattoes "albinos").

>Preciso me Encontrar
youtube.com/watch?v=lEHA2F5cmok

Is that really snow, or did some plane full of coke crash, again?

One of the last times it was a helicopter really near my home.

Man I love going to the south and impregnate souther women with my SUPERIOR NORDESTE SEED

At least that was what normies were gossiping about:

veja.abril.com.br/coluna/reinaldo/a-estranha-historia-do-helicoptero-dos-perrella-lotado-de-cocaina-nao-fecha-quer-na-narrativa-quer-na-matematica/

cringe, why do you feel the need to make a post about it?

Attached: download.jpg (256x256, 6.5K)