This book completely BTFO Any Forumstard for being nonsense racism

>but muh huwhite manage to domesticated a heckin zebraRinooooooooooo
but only single tamed animal can't prove anything

cope with it , chuds

Attached: jared.jpg (1524x2339, 366.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/qvaxPH3ftUQ/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1655765310404.png (662x5691, 443.66K)

whites are the greatest humans ever to exist. cope sagat

South Africa and Mexico are objectively better places to build civilization and whites still came out on top

>seething SEA jungle gook
you have a bong tourist waiting for a blowjob

Jared Diamond is retarded.

Haiti and the Dominican Republic share the same fucking island. Haiti is a shithole. The DR is poor but not a shithole. What's different about the two halves of the same island is that Haiti is full of niggers.

Niggers make anywhere they live a shithole. Fuck niggers and fuck Jared Diamond.

Adding “heckin” and “rino” really makes it funny, I’m laughing so hard.

>Evolution
>Evolution
>Evolution

I used to like this book. Over time, more and more fallacies were pointed out to me. One of the central fallacies is that the prosperity of some races was predominantly due to local resources being more or less abundant. But that is quickly revealed as nonsense when one considers how much effort had to be put into developing those resources in the first place. Instead, it is being portrayed as if it virtually just fell from heaven, despite the fact that the most successful people have emerged from some of the harshest, coldest climates and that most of the backward races lived in an environment that provided them with food year round.
Take this water melon, for example. It had taken decades of selection efforts before it yielded the kind of melon we know now. Similarly, the book cites the example of the Zebra as being notoriously hard to domesticate as justification for the people of African now having bred horses the way Europeans or even Mongols had. That insinuates that dogs just cozied up to our ancestors like obedient little puppies with little efforts at domestication, eager and willing to make life easy and comfortable for the white man, who was surrounded by a virtual land of plenty, like manna from heaven.

Attached: image_2022-06-21_141809176.png (1400x788, 1.54M)

>short history
selective to fulfill an agenda, am intellectual

>but only single tamed animal can't prove anything

good thing that this book is full of many more factual errors that completely undermine its credibility
bitchute.com/video/qvaxPH3ftUQ/

>cope with being on top
I'll try.

No because the Haitian side is er...less lush and verdant, and the er...beaches have less sea turtles.

Shut the fuck off ya poofter cunt!

What about several zebra? Lmao the kike is a complete retard and made an entire book trying to explain why niggers aren’t retarded despite every piece of evidence saying otherwise.

Attached: C465C6D8-17BD-480D-8335-11089BB9D6DC.jpg (271x186, 12.09K)

>Niggers make anywhere they live a shithole

white can't live with any race , jealous and copeness is their natural inherent ,if they living with black people and black people did better they'll starts chimping out like a retarded animal and steal everything from blacks , that's reason why black people want to take a revenge and take what they got stoled from white in 2022

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898

Attached: willmington 1898.jpg (1200x892, 320.3K)

I agree with this and I am not even white

Most accomplished so far. In a couple centuries I could see the Chinese being miles ahead.

All Jared Diamond has to do is point to a single place on the planet that is full of niggers and isn't a shithole.

>inb4 tiny British protectorates in the Caribbean that are run by whites

The blatant reversal of the origin stories of most success of western races is made particularly clear when one considers that Africa, being one of the consistently poorest continents, sits on a virtual gold mine, a reservoir of diamonds of resources - none of which they have tapped into. To continue the fable of black exploitation, it is usually the white men who is blamed for this failure, which is a complete chronological absurdity. Even if blacks of Africa had been prevented from developing due to the subjugation of whites, that is like an self-proving recursion: then how were whites able to do so if they had not already been superior to them at that point? The most fanatical defenders of this theory will then go on to portray the blacks as some sort of highly developed race of peace that was subjugated despite its superiority through the sheer force of the savagery of whites.

At the same time, this book tells the story of races being unfairly disadvantaged through the lack of their available resources - while at the same time reinforcing the fable of the noble savage who was robbed of his natural resources by the white man.

Attached: image_2022-06-21_142407053.png (850x496, 430.05K)

I wonder if Jared Diamond ever contemplated what it took to domesticate an Auroch.

Lmao, fuck niggers. Niggers make Dominicans look civilized by comparison.

>we did some manual labor in a small percentage of farms
>every thing in the modern world was stolen from us.
every black person should be given 3 tons of raw cotton and a boat ride back to africa.

Apart from our countries, meanwhile majority of non-white countries are fucking complete eyesores you thick bugman cunt

Attached: uk-towns-rye-cr-GettyImages-504357793.jpg (2048x1536, 1.01M)

/thread so hard it destroys all comers

nah it isn't too amazing. Some points aren't bad, especially when it comes to domestic animals. But the question is never asked whether certain people were even capable of developing guns, domestication, or producing steel.

He seems to think his papuans could suddenly develop civilzation. It is a very naive way of thinking

White people are not the only group of people who did these things... we just did it better

Also they never seem to consider that all groups of humans have 'germs', I find it funny when the polynesians visit americas, there is no mention because it isnt written down, but surely they also succumbed to some disease there?

>jew writes jew cope book
LOL your not even trying faggot

Attached: 1597414887769.jpg (800x606, 46.74K)

There is a awful high amount of faggot nigger lover spawning this board with anti-Any Forums, and they all have "Any Forums" in the OP.
What happen? Did wikileak finally leak that joe bidens fucked his daughter in the shower?

What are you talking about?!
England has
>Stoney fields
>4 month growing season
>Winter
>Minimal forests
>Little natural wildlife
>No land or river trade routes with other countries

It is the perfect place to build a civilization!