"stop going on the internet and talk to people in real life"

>"stop going on the internet and talk to people in real life"
>I do this
>Theyre just as bitter and distant as they are online
Is it just impossible to be close to people? I'm so fucking lonely and drunk

Attached: Jasmine-Hill.jpg (644x589, 50.38K)

you should drink bleach and tell us what happens

only Jesus can help you. time to hit the gym and become based

Maybe you’re the issue?

I just did this exactly for a couple of months. Forced myself to go out every single night, talk to strangers, have some life experience, etc. I met a lot of people, some good, some bad. I definitely found out real quick that everyone in my life who told me that I just needed to get out more was wrong though lol. That life isn't for me and the message became clear very quickly that it will only continue to make me miserable. Do what is right by yourself fren. Your gut instincts will not fail you when paired with what you feel you are wired to spend your time on.

CAUSE ALL HE'S GONNA DO IS GET HIM A CHEAP BOTTLE OF THUNDERBIRD WINE, AND TRY TO GET BACK SOME OF THAT COURAGE HE HAD IN HIS PRIME. I'VE PROVED WITHOUT A DOUBT SON THAT YOU AIN'T GOT WHAT IT TAKES ANYMORE.

Attached: sc3.jpg (982x726, 63.02K)

the english speaking world is totally destroyed and there isn't a replacement or fix it's over
there's no war to fight no political or violent option
humanity is a lie

You know I don't care about your shitty availability psyop demoralisation right. I'm lamenting the fact that its hard to bond with anyone. I don't care about your political agenda.

You learn anything interesting doing this experiment? Pick-up or sharpen any skills?

you're totally illiterate but keep trying you fucking retarded animal

Yes, society is fucked .

A lot in quick succession actually.
I can hold a conversation with strangers about just about anything in a way I didn't think I could. And sometimes I do need that, but it can become tiring when taken to excess.
I didn't like cocaine at all and it made me feel dirty and gross and I'll forever feel sorry for people who are chasing that feel-nothing evil substance. All that one took was one night where nothing really all that bad happened, I just felt gross anyway.
Drinking doesn't actually make social interaction more pleasant, it just makes you think about the conversation less, which is a bad thing. That lesson has been building for me a lot longer than just those two months though, these experiences just put the final nail in that coffin.
Weed does make it easier for me to navigate life, but it also puts a wet blanket over everything that should actually impact you and that is a very bad thing. This lesson is the same for me as the drinking one in terms of just being a final nail.
I had the opportunity to take a lot of women home just by holding a conversation with them, even ones I actually legitimately liked, but the prospect disgusted me when it presented itself and I'm glad I chose not to. That stuff isn't for me, I don't want to meet someone through a bar.
Most importantly though, I learned I really like my family who I have been mean to and avoidant of for a long time. I'd rather spend my time around them and the small number of friends I've managed to get as a shut-in autist.
And lastly, that I ultimately am concerned with my religious/spiritual pursuits a lot more than anything else. Sitting alone in my room feeling that god loves me feels a lot better than talking to a group of strangers thinking that they hate me even though they're being really nice to me.

nah ive talked too a few aussies personally for awhile now. its their country. its gone.

Hang out at bars , people are much more likely to talk to you in a place like that.

Attached: 1650601480602.gif (498x280, 2.62M)

you are talking to lonely and drunk people on the internet in real life

Did you have difficulty with women in the past and your family, you talking about parents, siblings, cousins?

>Try to talk to people in real life
>All they're interested in is sportsball, what's on TV, and marvel movies

People don't even have hobbies anymore. If i ever bring up the fact that I actually READ BOOKS OMG people are surprised.

Attached: 1626292058888.png (147x176, 71.69K)

>Is it just impossible to be close to people? I'm so fucking lonely and drunk.
I would say no but it takes some effort to socialize & finding people to befriend. This is challenging for shut-in loners who have no social skills and who dread their anxieties. I am one of these people. My mom & sis put me into different youth help programs so I've been going to psychologists & psychiatrists & different youth help programs. Got diagnosed with ADD & Aspergers. Got prescribed meds, I'm now on Methylphenidate, 54mg. I take two pills which is OD but nothing really happens. Other than it excites my system so peeps shouldn't really exercise while on it or the heart will go to overdrive. It makes me nice and little mellow/high & helps me focus on things. These social-workers mentioned peer groups so look into those and tell them that you're a social loner who seeks company and you might find friends as a loner. It's what I'm looking into as well. If you like anime & games then maybe you have the tism too from the jew meds when you were a baby or something.

Attached: 1615549645441.jpg (473x473, 28.44K)

>Did you have difficulty with women in the past
Not exactly, but it was never as easy before either. I've always been told I'm a fairly handsome guy and have had relationships in the past, but I'm still autistic so was never the one to approach and you can imagine how they all went in the long run anyway.

>and your family, you talking about parents, siblings, cousins?
Yeah, my family isn't perfect but they love me and make me feel anchored.

Become buddy with somme aborigenes

Depends on the country. Going to a bar alone is a social death sentence here.

Nobody reads books these days, I dropped that I was reading Evola to some NPC and he visibly had no idea what I was talking about. Remove the svastikas, translate in your local language and Mein Kampf could be sold in supermarkets without a kike complaining.

Thanks for answering my questions user.

Of course, I hope life treats you well and you find the lessons that will help you along towards what you need as well.

I'm a socially isolated weirdo, but what were you doing to meet these people? I get the impression that if I just start walking around trying to talk to people, or trying to start conversations with strangers in pubs that people won't be responsive.