RUSSIA IS NOT MORD-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Ringbearer
>The Last Ringbearer is a 1999 book by Russian author Kirill Eskov. The basic premise of the book is that Tolkien's LotR story is potentially a historical revisionist propaganda by the "winners of the war" and is therefore unreliable and incomplete. This book attempts to tell an alternative version of the story: Mordor is a peaceful constitutional monarchy that has worked hard for industrialization. But the elves felt threatened by an increasingly powerful Mordor (thanks to industrialization).

Attached: mordor.jpg (538x274, 34.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bbal_dQBhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=5bbal_dQBhA

>The Lord of the Rings saga is a gripping tale of teamwork, magic, and the triumph of good over evil against all odds… if you’re degenerate, decadent capitalist swine. The problem with the Lord of the Rings, in Russia’s view, is that history is written by the victors, Mordor might have been misunderstood, and it could have prospered if it weren’t for the external meddling of men, elves, and dwarves.
>In 1999, Russian author Kirill Eskov penned, The Last Ringbearer, a version of the Lord of the Rings written from the view of Sauron’s forces. This alternative view of the saga features a lot of common historical ideas from the real Earth’s 20th Century applied to the fictional universe created by Tolkien, a departure from the Hobbit propaganda the Deep State (aka dwarves) would have you believe.

>Eskov writes his novel under the premise that history is written by the victors, and a novel written by the vanquished would present an entirely different view of Tolkien’s creation. The Last Ringbearer is meant to counter Hobbit Propaganda that wants you to think that Gandalf and elves are anything but thieves and war criminals.

>While readers of the Lord of the Rings were led to believe Mordor is an evil place, desolate and dedicated to the destruction of the world of men, The Last Ringbearer wants you to know the glorious world of Mordor was filled with engineers and artisans on the brink of a new industrial revolution, whose beauty was cut down in its prime by the imperialist pigs led by the Elves allied with the Elvish puppet Aragorn.

>After the forces of Middle Earth slaughter orc civilians during an invasion of the land of Mordor, two orcs fleeing the elvish onslaught rescue a Gondorian noble who was sentenced to die for opposing the massacres of civilians. Together, they work to free the land of men from Elvish magic.

Have a bump

>The Last Ringbearer actually accuses Gandalf of “crafting the Final Solution to the Mordorian problem.
BASED??

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.1M)

Was listening to Russian heavy metal compilation in YouTube.
Lots of cool songs and references to some guy called Feanor.
Look him up. Turns out he's from Lord of the Rings.
Well damn. Guess i gotta read the books then. Maybe then i can appreciate the movies too.

>orc civilians
That isn't canon, right?

Of course Russians would read a fictional book and interpret western propaganda from it

decades of reading through your inane bullshit sharpens one's eyes and wits

>"A wizard is never guilty of war crimes, Frodo Baggins. "

Honestly pretty mediocre fanfic but deserves respect for sheer autism, i guess.
I prefer to root for unredeemable chaotic evil villians, but Mordor there was reeeaaaaly whitewashed, so it was kinda boring to read.
The book would be thousand times better if Mordor was protrayed like Sith Empire in EU or Drows in FR.

Two cringe books I don't give a shit about

>Drows in FR
thats my fetish

Attached: casting charm.jpg (989x1200, 146.13K)

pic related

Attached: 1640856375512.png (720x682, 413.25K)

the premise of the book is to look at it from the bad guys side and change the story up to make that viable. the sheriff of nottingham did the same thing and probably inspired the last ringbearer.

After the Rohans, Jews, and Elves took over Mordor, the historical truth is gone

based and lloth-pilled

Technically it is. Not all orcs were soldiers, many were simply slaves (in fact their race began as elves who were enslaved by the original enslaver, Morgoth)

Bruh, that's my favorite Lord of the rings character.
I love the part where he teaches frodo to use the force

preach brother

Russia is not Mordor. Russia is Helghan.

Attached: scolar_visari_motivator_by_madaitalmai_d2oa7mk-fullview.jpg (750x600, 59.01K)

FUCK ELVES