Why americans are like this?

Attached: FVv03R_XsAI44LE.jpg (746x731, 86.23K)

whats joe thinking

thats me center right

First day, Shlomo? You're suppose to use a memeflag

Pedophile.. Oh wait, that's the president of the united states!

Afternoon Schlomo Noseberg

Based Joe going after prime cunny while everyone seethes.
What a fucking chad.

Attached: 1651384660613.png (1242x944, 1.06M)

I never memeflag you filthy mutt.

>Do you want to take a shower

what is wrong with his publicist, they obviously don't lurk here.

Someone from his pr team should tell him to stop any interaction with kids..

Attached: 8282.jpg (1079x1115, 337.19K)

>can we take this one home with us
>come on Joe we've talked about this

Maybe they don't see anything wrong since you probably has to be pretty brain washed to work at such a place.

He cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Do you think you kikes can get him to attack Iran?

based Joe "no roasties" Biden

ya I bet. Reminder ever nigger flag is a heeb, fitting really.

Nothing about the political situation and schizophrenic zeitgeist we are experiencing in the west will ever truly make sense to you unless you first understand that you live under foreign occupation and are thus subject to the rules of the occupiers. If you do not start from there, you will search for multiple explanations and rationalizations for your society's misery and shortcomings that will ultimately lead you nowhere.

The thing is, your enemy has no interest in a so-called "victory" over you, because they already claimed victory long ago, likely before any of you were even born. Now, the entirety of their actions is aimed at a single goal - humiliation. Humiliation robs you of your humanity, your will, your reason to fight on. Humiliation takes everything from you, and it even robs you of being worthy of empathy. It has been used by every occupier in history, and it’s our natural primal understanding of defeat. The Ottoman practice of Köçek is a prime example, similar to the concept of “Drag Kids” in modern America. Köçeks were a combination of dancers, clowns and prostitutes; they were young non-Muslim boys taken from their parents and trained to be willful sexual objects and entertainers for the Ottoman Turks. The goal was to have the occupied think “if we allow that to be done to our boys, what else can they do?” The answer is "anything". It is full-spectrum domination of the minds of the conquered.

Your enemy doesn't want gay pride parades in your street, drag queens in your libraries, your son's penis mutilated and drip-fed estrogen from birth, your parents dead from opioids and cancer, your daughter race mixing, your meat replaced with bugs, all while your media laughs at you because they think it’s for anyone's benefit. They want it because they know you don't want it, but can't stop them. They want to humiliate you. There isn't any other reason.

Cunny

Attached: 609-6093943_anime-surprised-background-hifumi-new-game-hd-png.jpg (840x760, 259.62K)

MAKE AMERICA MORAL AGAIN

Attached: 1592930773326.gif (453x302, 1.31M)

You ever been to a caucus?…No you haven’t. You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

Attached: 1623851806029.jpg (914x1218, 147.55K)

I always find these photos odd. 30-50 feet around the president is the most controlled and protected space in the world, so clearly the photo is staged. Who says “yes!” when they ask “do you want to meet Joe Biden?” What parent lets their kid be used like this? Who looks at this photo and thinks this is wholesome? A stranger talking to a little kid is concerning, or soothing.

they are saving that until around the next primaries. to ensure america stays on track regardless of who ends up in government.
it would be foolish to do it now because we wont be locked in for four years like we will be if they wait a couple years

MAMA
A
M
A
thats a slogan i can get behind

*not soothing

>what parents lets their kid be used like this?
you should meet some more parents....
plus, considering it's staged, it could be the daughter, niece or grandaughter of someone who works in the white house or knows the bidens

lol whites wont do shit

So what should we do?
>burn it down
>burn it all down to the ground
>we lose everything, but they can't profit off us anymore
>its a lose/lose/minor win
Im on my way to burn down the rest of the food processing plants.

Attached: the minimum wage.jpg (960x912, 73.25K)