How far into weimar are we?

How far into weimar are we?

Attached: Fags.jpg (1274x1917, 300.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yWqnnUeD6cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First half of the 20's.

Not jewish enough, when jews own brothels and pimp little girls in public that's when you know we'll be in the weimar republic, but it's coming close though.

Attached: american_lil_faggot_and_this_is_what_they_want_to_impose_on_us_FUCK_THAT.webm (756x424, 1.51M)

>and pimp little girls in public
they do worse than that these days

Attached: 1638014665712.jpg (1024x682, 260.63K)

Did Asmongold get married?

>painted nails
the most grievous sin here

pretty sure we are past weimar by now

Attached: FVdOsSJWIAA3S6W.jpg (698x750, 99.22K)

balls deep

the west is worse than weimar ever was.

He's not wrong. That is why I cringe when they say Judeo because I don't think they know what they're allowing to piggy back on classic american values.

You're literally showing a video where a little boy is being pimped, now tell me how we aren't in weimar again?

remember when dudes would drop acid and go to an award ceremony dressed in drag ironically to make fun of the event as a posh shitshow? never again western man...

Attached: DKKSMDNSH489348932.jpg (399x733, 77.81K)

i know hes not wrong.
Its more about openly stating it.

Attached: FVdRy22XsAAf9bR.jpg (720x1014, 159.29K)

we are beyond weimar and with zero chance of having a weimar solution. it was harder back than to manipulate everybody into accepting pedofaggottranny shit. only hope we have left is the vax actually killing of the vaccinated within 5 years.

The little faggot is being promoted for trans-kid bullshit, it's 50% weimar.
I am speaking about openly talking about how great it's fucking little boys in public, like you go to a red light street and you publicly say "I want to have the boy for 1 hour please", or as Obama would say, "rent hotdog for 1 hour", trust me, we are not weimar yet, it's coming, but we are not there yet.

just the tip

it hasn't even begun
wait for a few years more

what...how did Hitler come back from such an abyss?? guess I understand why the jews fear him
sounds like a miracle

Look at the creep with the camera start fondling his leg

The worst of Weimar corruption was mostly in Berlin, I believe. On an apples to apples geographic scale, we've surpassed it by a longshot. We are probably only about an 7-8 out of 10 for intensity, though. As the below documentary explicitly explores, child sex abuse and incest were relatively openly practiced. That opinion is up for debate, though.

To wit: youtu.be/yWqnnUeD6cw

Attached: 1638309236637.jpg (840x1085, 278.54K)

before the communist revolution
the democrats know that is why they purge
the military and install commissars right now

the answer to weimar for the democrat is maos china

Passed it long ago

>only hope we have left is the vax actually killing of the vaccinated within 5 years
quite a sad state

anybody who facilitates this actively or passively
deserves to receive a swift trial and then capital punishment

>facilitates what? a child dancing and expressing himself?
what's your answer?

Yes.
Captcha: WGAYR

Attached: 1655721870893.gif (480x300, 1.94M)

i dont know how they did it, i become straight up retarded on acid

You don't know what Wiemar is, boy

Attached: american_woman.gif (495x297, 3.6M)

a bunch of pedophile homosexuals molesting
and leering at a boy dancing for them, after another instance of him undressing on stage while money is being thrown at him all public officials, all cops facilitating this all should be put infront of a tribunal

yeah, same, I see too many inter-dimensional shadow men in my peripheral but I guess if you live a life as exposed as them you just accept stuff like that.