So there is zero chance this piece of clay remains under Russia’s control by the end of this war, isnt it...

So there is zero chance this piece of clay remains under Russia’s control by the end of this war, isnt it? Who should get it instead?

Attached: 2BD9969E-6595-44DF-AF63-FE6D5D8D5DAE.jpg (800x600, 101.3K)

why does it exist in the first place? is this like Russia's version of Alaska?

Because Stalin. Russia actually tried to sell it to Germany and Lithuania when Soviet Union collapsed but they both refused since nobody wants a 1 milion Russian minority within their borders

It should just stay Russia, we don’t want another shot hole resource drain on the EU.

Isnt that bigoted against russians? I would rather russians than darkies

Prime Minister of Lithuania said that Vilnius is not interested in escalation, the trilateral agreement with Russia and the EU on the carriage of passengers continues to operate

Me

El Ciudad Kaliningrad Son Argentinos
Seized by the USSR after the second world war. It used to be Konigsberg.

Rusians are snowapes, not people.
Russians destroyed eveything they touched, all eastern europe. They deserve eveything bad coming to them and every discrimantion

That wasn't the reason, it was during a time when NATO expansions would be considered a provocation.

Glass it and make gigantic banana sculpture seen from space.

>Any Forums now pretending to care about bigotry
if its foreign it doesnt belong simple as

It should belong to Lithuania, but only after it gets cleansed of Russians

If they cannot support people living there....they might even leave it peacefully. Keep it surrounded until its happen.

Northern part of it belongs to Lithuania, Neman , Tilze etc.. Poland should take Koningsberg and south/west land majority

True, Stalin offered it for Lithuanian communist leader Snieckus and he refused it because of huge vodkanigger population

Portugal, obviously

It should be colonized by somalians and act as a closer somali supply point for Sweden

those lands are ours, they were stolen from us a long time ago by slavshits and germans

Attached: baltic areas.jpg (728x435, 127.3K)

actually your entire country belongs to russia

America was a mistake. Your whole country should belong to Britain yet here we are

They're just gonna pretend they're other people instead.
>"I'm not Russian! I'm Karelian!"
>"I'm not Russian! I'm Altaian!"
>"I'm not Russian! I'm Tatar!"

Preußen wird wiederauferstehen!

I'd say we take it back and put all immigrants there.

judging by your logic territory marked in yellow was Lithuanised, cause most probably there were living other people prior to you bralukas. idk some neantherthals or other buttmonkeys , jeez.

He may have been a communist but he was a very wise man refusing that land infested with Vod'koblins