Is this normal?

Should this sort of practice be encouraged? Or is it bizarre to feed from a non-parental woman?

Attached: FVu6XvPX0AAHxO2.jpeg.jpg (758x1199, 184.58K)

>doesnt know wet nursing used to be a thing
It should be normalized and encouraged

>does know that, not what was asked
>American education meme

HOLY SHIT please some American guy buy this and export it to me, I'm willing to pay thousands for a taste of ben Shapiro's sister's milk.

Send oil first

depends if woman is vaxxed or no
also she should offer direct feeding I'M HUNGRY !

Any Forums tried to get people to invest in brap barns over 4 years ago
whoever did should be able to get a double ROI from dairy

Very few mothers needs others breast milk or artificial nutrition for their child, it's just that most of them are unwilling to naturally feed their child. That's the real problem. Women prioritizing away their family to the family's and child's detriment when you only need to spend less than an hour a week to save up on weeks of breastmilk stock.

Here it is organised by the state that not tit-fed babies receive tit-milk daily. It is offered automatically you just have to accept it.

Wet nursing is a better idea IMO. If we had such problem (we dont) then I would pay for an unvaxed wet nurse for our baby. Then later I would impregnate her too.

You don't want it buddy. Its not cows milk. I went down that rabbit hole when my wife had our first baby and I'll never do that shit again. I'd rather chug goat's milk until I throw up over drinking another human's tit milk ever again.

Looks like some of that breastmilk has turned into breast cheese

>from a non-parental woman
Learn how to read Bong.

Will the babies who use her milkers become jewish?

TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY

beyond retarded lmao, thanks for the laugh

>drinking other mamals milk is cool, our own is disgusting

you are a sick dog

Thats fucked dude my wifes milk doesnt taste bad or good definitely wouldn't ever make me vomit

Uh huh, families in need... *ssslurp*

it's frozen you mong

No thats not normal. It's better than formula but not as healthy as babies having milk from their own mother.

It really depends.

Some of the first bits that might come out when your playing with them is sweet and lovely but if you get a taste from halfway though a big feed/milking/pumping it is a different product entirely - super iron rich and not very appealing. It also changes as they grow and eventually ween.

If you’ve heated up a frozen batch it might all mix and taste a bit better but as a man who has sampled a lot of breastmilk from many women, at many times (don’t ask me how - because reasons) there is massive variance.

>as a man who has sampled a lot of breastmilk from many women, at many times
explain

Based

how do i get it? should i send her pictures of my maid's son starving with a jew cap on?