Gypsies

I have never met a euro that said a thing positive about a gypsy, but as an american we don't have them. Wtf did they do to literally every nation in europe that the jews didnt already to deserve this level of hate?

Attached: wojack.jpg (600x451, 106.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6g3Js6IhXZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are like niggers but more feral

Elaborate. From what I personally know not all romanians are gypsies but all gypsies come from romania yes?

>be me
>already know what gypsies are all about
>go to Europe
>wandering around beautiful rose garden in Vienna with my wife
>gypsy kid approaches and mutters some gypsy bullshit, tries to hand my wife a rose
>she's confused and not thinking since she's a woman, reaches to accept the rose
>slap the thing onto the ground with one hand while protecting my wallet from the likely pickpocket trying to steal it when I'm not looking
>shout "FUCK OFF GYPSIE" to the gypsy kid, grab my wife by the arm and start walking away
>gypsy's troll mother pops out from around the bush behind me
>she's holding like 20 roses they probably plucked illegally from the garden 20 minutes prior
>starts shrieking at me in gypsy-speak
>shout that I'll fucking kill her over and over
>she spits acidic gypsy saliva at me, I block it with my arm
>I gather as much mucous as I can and spit one back at her
>direct hit, she's wiping it off her face
>quicken my pace with my wife, keeping a head on a swivel in case her gypsy husband and his goon friends turn up to try and shank me around the block

And that my friend is how you deal with gypsies.

Gypsies came from india, and settled mostly in Europe. Not all romanians are gypsies, but they have the largest gypsy population in Europe.
So you know the crime statistics in the US and how the niggers do 50% of the crime? Well here in Hungary at least that percentage is even higher. They live on government gibs and rarely work. They have poor hygiene and low intelligence. And I could go on…

kek based

Holy shit, the US used to have segregation so why the fuck hasn't europe tired it? Maybe that could actually fix the issue. Gypsy only fountains, streets, etc.

from my understanding most gypsies are ethnic romanian and hungarian jews who chose a more morally and ethically upright life

>stealing
>more moral and ethical than jews
Yeah that checks out

Sounds like gypsies are just low level jews then

Holocaust would’ve fixed the gypsy issue, but you know how that ended

user has read about Gypsies on Any Forums proceeds to spit Gypsie mother in the face with the quickness.

It ended with the Holocaust never happening

to be fair, it was the right decision based on what I've heard about gypsies. The kid would've 100% screamed for money for the rose while the mother pick pocketed them

Yes they are essentially. This on the scale.

A Jew - Conniving, intelligent, lazy, superiority Complex.
A Muslim, Conniving, Lazy, Superiority Complex
A Gypsie, Conniving, Lazy, Dumb, Superiority Complex

We do but they mostly scam old people out of money. I'm not sure if the carney type still exists.

If every european fucking hates them so much, why has there not been an effort since 1945 to get rid of them? I have legit never heard a euro pass up an opportunity to shit on gypsies

Italian here.
I'd have niggers, muslim and jews running amok in my country if it could mean every single gypsy scum dead.

The gypsy problem really started when Romania and Bulgaria entered the EU, Bulgaria has as many or even more gypsies then Romania. They don integrate, they don't socialize, they have no respect, they live like animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=6g3Js6IhXZQ

They sould be treated like video related but then all the ONGs froth at the mouths.

Attached: Romani_population_average_estimate.png (788x596, 159.86K)

Attached: 1626393114291.png (460x342, 237.78K)

imagine having royalty that owns no land
they're basically the future of what euros are today and they're mad because their existence reminds them of their coming future for themselves.
sad state of affairs

Why the fuck did we let them in 600 years ago, I swear to fucking God.

I've encountered gypsies on several occasions. I know what they are and I don't relax. You wouldn't last 15 minutes in the hell that is American cities with nigger infestations.

Wait 600 years ago? Holy shit how have they not been wiped out since then or at least kicked out, well minus that one miracle that happened 100 years ago

UN and NATO to name a couple

>All gypsies come from romania yes?
Tyson Fury differs

explain

Ottomans broth them here, and we especialy you hungaryan bros kept them as cheep labour,

i don't think you understand exactly what you just said otherwise you'd take it back immediately

Difference is niggers are territorial and otherwise passive as long as you don't look at them. Much like a bear in the woods. From the stories I've heard gypsies are more like a pack of hyenas trying to steal food from a lion while also stealing the lion's wallet

there's a gypsy king and queen
they don't own land nowhere in europe or anywhere
yet their people exist.

the same is done now for all the kingships and queenships of all the other europeans.
so they now will have the same existential threat of sovereignty the Roma (gypsies) do, except in their own homelands.

We have gypsies in the US. Their men dress like gay jiggers and their women dress like whores and their children act feral. The adults are basically feral, too.
They travel around and scam people on driveways and other home improvement projects.

jesus thats dark i dont think it would fall that far

I've honestly never seen a gypsy in my life, most scammers I've seen are either indian or mexican. You got a picture for reference? I can barely distinguish brown people

it already has

they had a "tent city" near my town. after they fucked everything up they moved to another town and left a wasteland full of trash

The worst and the best thing with gypsies is the same, they have absolutely no future perspective.

Gypsies are worse than niggers on every level. I would unironically trade all gypsies in Europe for all the niggers in the US. This is how bad they are.

Attached: D9BFAC74-19C9-4FA1-AD18-5BC59A11768E.png (1080x1091, 567.01K)

Wait so they're fucking nomadic?

They are originally but most of them settled down by now

why are the royals ushering it in? or do they have no control?

OH FUCK THOSE, We have them usually in tourist traps selling shitty knives/airsoft guns for a huge markup. They barely speak english and try to scam every cent out of you.

so they're euro-mexicans. got it

yes. after they ruined everything they just move away and ruin everything elsewhere

Originally yes. When I was in Romania, there were wandering Gypsy caravans through the countryside, but the government slept in and banned them, and now nomadic gypsies are extinct.

ahhh the ancient "I gave you a "present" now you have to give me lots of money"-trick.
They also go in the suburbs from house to house and offer to sharpen people's knives. Then charge 1€ per sharpened centimetre, so basically a couple hundred bucks. I know someone who fell for that. And people pay because they know these pests are still in the area and could key your car (because THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE).
...long story short. That is why people hate gypsies

well the ploy is stealing for survival but we all know that's 99.99% bs. you can get food from food banks even in europoor nations

they're already defunct
its done by the entities that have taken over
the same entities have usurped the peoples sovereignty and put them into this state, where they become discarded in their own homelands.
the Roma didn't have their homelands they invaded europe as indians poverty leeches. regardless the circumstnaces of living in a land without any sovereignty is now the same. and now every european is being treated the same as a gypsy. because they are on the cusp of losing everything. forever.

absolutely nothing, gypsies are based and redpilled. pic related.

Attached: LBSX66I5KVHG5FHGUTCIKUXRA4.png (2831x1602, 2.52M)

i always wonder what will happen when they reach a critical mass of people. will they declare their own state?

So they're like kleptomaniac brown people from what I'm gathering

They are not settled down. It is just more difficult to move nowadays. Gypsies' social norms are intact for 500 years.

In Britain, quite a few of them are still properly nomadic. The rest will occupy a field or area of wasteland and squat there for a few years or until they get kicked out.

>now nomadic gypsies are extinct.
in romania you mean? i think they're still the most nomadic people out there

Roma don't farm and thus they can never posses Sovereignty.

Holy shit, why haven't you guys tried getting rid of them again? They sound like an actual pest problem

yes but seemingly smarter and less violent

Aren't those Irish travelers or something. I don't think they are the same thing as eastern European gypsies.

Because it is illegal.

God I hope they would, put them in fucking moldova or something and forget about them. I dont even care if the UN gives them gibs like Israel, just fucking get rid off them already

Okay, let me ask you guys this. Can they vote? Like they don't actually LIVE in your country right? They're just "traveling" through right? So they shouldn't be allowed to vote I would think. If thats the case then why doesn't everyone who hates gypsies vote to expel them?