Yo that deworming shit is fr fr

So after reading all the schzio worm posts here, and having absolutely ZERO fucking interest in shoving coffee up my ass or whatever, I bought some Ivermectin and finally took a course to see what would happen

SHIT BLEW MY FUCKING MIND
first of all, it FUCKED ME UP
Now ivermectin has basically no side effects, the medication wasn't hurting me per se, but I was down for 3 days, I slept 90% of those 3 days. Only getting up to shit wormy liquid loads ever 30 minutes to an hour. I wasn't even hungry, I didn't eat AT ALL for those 3 days. I just chugged water.

The worms were visible down the walls of my toilet just like Pic Rel.

I had crazy body aches and severe chills. I live in Cali Wali but was wearing multiple layers of sweats and sleeping with a beanie under two quilts.

I finally looked it up and apparently my adverse reaction wasn't so much of a side effect, as it was the main course.

Apparently, if you have a high parasitic load the massive die-off of millions and millions of worms in your gut causes massive inflammation. It was kind of brutal. I'm not on Day 4 and finally got hungry enough to eat some soup and a grilled cheese. I probably should have been taking Aspirin or Ibuprofen to help with the inflammation, it would have helped I think. But now I feel EXCEPTIONAL

The worm pill is real my dudes. De worm yourself. Shit's wild af.

If you need some ivermectin I'd be happy to send you some but I have no idea how to do it in an anonymous way. I got a hundred pills and I literally only need 4 (I took 2 pills and then will take another 2 pills in a couple weeks although I imagine it won't be as bad since all the worms are fucking murked).

The worms I shit out were tiny tiny tiny though, like maybe a few millimeters so not quite like Pic Rel.

What are the political implications of infesting us with parasites? How did they get so many fucking worms into my body? Who is doing this and why?

Attached: worm.jpg (2048x2301, 692.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ohzR-BWc5nEVwoL9m1E0TA/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secret-facebook-group-reveals-how-10944477
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to sleep

Why didnt you take a pic of the worms?

OH MY GOD I BELIEVE YOU I'M GOING TO FOLLOW YOUR ADVICE!

oh wait, no, the opposite of that.

Guess what caffeine chemical really is? Coffeebean plants produce this substance because it is naturan insecticide. It is meant to kill insects (parasite WORMS in your intestines are insects) so the plant could keep living. This insecticide also makes us alert. This substance is the reason humans drink coffee. It affects your nervous system because it is lethal neurotoxin for insects.

I have not put coffee in my ass but I really can believe it works as dewormer.

because I'm not a zoomer so it never occurred to me to photograph my water-shits for the internet

nigga your satanic spells don't work on those that walk with Christ
BEGONE

Attached: demons jesus herd of pigs.jpg (979x830, 176.62K)

Hey op you should contact me thru this email I need some igermect

[email protected]

OH also, forgot to mention, I lost 2" off my waist immediately.

For me it was ashwagandha

lol now look up fungal endemics. They are diamorphic fungus that change between yeast and mold. A symptom is encephalopathy which alters your brain. If you can break down the fungal biofilms, the parasites will go as well. Politically, the paasite/fungus does what's best for itself to spread so it causes you to hallucinate images of ice cream and assholes and your mouth salivate.

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-163847_Brave.jpg (1080x1066, 284.75K)

Well I wouldn't be surprised of that if you were shitting your brains out without eating for three days.

retard

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-011000_Brave.jpg (1080x1705, 524.23K)

sent

seems like you don't understand how shitting works
that's the worms talking hans

magnesium hydroxide

finally the worm guy is back

Attached: notworms.png (571x546, 266.72K)

Oh boy another thread where we convince gullible idiots to shit out their colon lining. If it's gooey and stringy, it must be a worm, right? Godspeed.

send an email with your address to [email protected]
tell me your body weight so I can send you enough for a full course

shit also cures covid (and Cancer)

One day he'll grow bored of reposting this. Today is not that day.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ohzR-BWc5nEVwoL9m1E0TA/
Yes, that is what happens when you water fast for 3 days, piss out all of your salt, and deplete your glycogen stores.

Said mailer daemon fail

Ivermectin is given to millions of people every year, it was discovered in the mid 70s and won a noble prize in 2015
eat shit and die you fucking worm shill
who the fuck shills for worms? This shit is such a puzzle
some kike poisoning or some shit

Invermectin doesn't kill worms it makes them let go of your intestinal walls.

Reading that pic
>MEAT IS BAD
I was believing this before that part.
By the same logic being alive benefits the parasite because then it has an host to parasitize.
Also
>ZEOLITE WILL KILL YOU
Then... suggest a smaller dosage, instead of having people do coffee enemas with boiled water?
Wouldn't that make more sense?
Coffee in general heighten the metabolism, shouldn't people then take a teaspoon of Zeolite with their coffee, so they both boost their metabolism while doing a constant cleanse of their bodies?
That's what I distrust the most: violent purges that are supposed to cleanse you of 100% of your parasites.
If you want to convince people you should come up with a slow, steady purge, not everyone can afford to feel like trash for weeks on ends when we got jobs and responsibilities.
That's unless whoever posted those thing is a glowie trying to get anons hurt, with the preconception that all Any Forums users must be losers without a job, thus there are no consequences for them being out of commission for a couple of weeks.

I think a proper treatment of parasites should come with a slow deworming process that doesn't risk us our lives.
Just slowly and steadily eat healthy, take deworming solutions in slow dosage and improve yourself step by step.
I'm always wary of things that promise instant results, in this world there are few things that are "instant", even noodles need 5 to 10 minutes to get ready to eat.

Attached: intelligence.jpg (500x375, 35.79K)

nu/pol/ is literally as retarded as Facebookmoms pouring bleach into the anus of their autistic children
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secret-facebook-group-reveals-how-10944477

ITT: Anons shit out their intestinal lining and claim its worms before they fucking die.

Ok

I got some fragmentary failure message
I could see the text of the email
you're the 210 pounder form Portland? If so I didn't see an address

>Invermectin doesn't kill worms it makes them let go of your intestinal walls.
nah it binds to invertebrate nervous systems and btfos them
you should probably get your shit together before you shill against deworming
also
WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE ANTI-DEWORMING SHILLS?!?!?!?

Yesssirrr send me ur phone number in a email so I could text ya I don't feel safe putting my email on an unsecured email addresses

I was able to receive a test e-mail from my gmail account
[email protected]

I got giardia once, the shits were so high pressure coming out that it would blast away gravel on the side of the road. Also stops you absorbing fats so you get a dank oily shit water with a very distinctive smell. Literally blew out my o-ring and got hemorrhoids from it. No worms came out tho, wtf is wrong with Americans to be full of worms

yeah I ain't putting anything up my ass
ivermectin ftw

Fuck it I'ma.make s text now number and email you jt

> I don't feel safe putting my email on an unsecured email addresses
then no ivermectin for you, you're taking zero fucking risk here buddy and getting something for free
if you distrust me, fine, I don't care

Where'd you get all that ivermectin from anyhow? I wouldn't mind taking some, I've still got some lingering symptoms from the coof so it'd be killing two birds with one stone, but the last time I looked up prices they were gouged to hell.

It paralyzes them and kills them. Check again.

> wtf is wrong with Americans to be full of worms
I have no fucking idea how they got worms inside me
if you take a course of ivermectin and don't suffer debilitating inflammation for a couple days, you never had any worms, if Ivermectin fucks you up, its because you're loaded with worms.