25$ in mexico

this is 25 dollars in mexico

Attached: siejatd84n691.jpg (1080x1440, 217.9K)

No meat.

Attached: 1638519480757.gif (480x228, 610.21K)

I don't eat eggs, that's like $100 worth of food here.

Too much fruit man

A case of eggs, that's a good deal for $25.

You can eat my sausage, gringoy

Cheap.

this is also $25 in mexico

kek

Attached: mexican_prostitute-3159.jpg (740x800, 114.24K)

now this I believe
the other day some cunt posted one like this and said it was 255usd and it had tunas and chayotes
meat is hovering around 4-6usd per kg for pork and 7-15usd per kg for beef depending on cut and marketplace
pork lard is like 2usd per kg
chicken breast is like 3.50usd per kg
if you like sourkraut you're in luck because a big head of cabbage is worth like 80us cents
just don't try and buy avocados, they're our version of luxury soup at around 6 to 10usd per kg

What can I get for $26?

Too much fruit? Damn, only a leaf could say this

Attached: dios.jpg (604x390, 25.37K)

Is that 1/8 of a watermelon? Here you can only buy half or one whole

looks nice, but the real question is how much pussy could you have bought for those 25 dollarinos

Attached: 1650918580136.jpg (600x713, 110.45K)

nah that's like 15usd
you got MEXXISCAMMED dot com
it's a fourth, and it depends where you buy it, some places will cut to lenght and sell by weight, some sell quarters halfs and full ones, some places you can find it cubed and in a container also by the kg
me? 2hours with 2 prostitutes lesbian show and anal included

Yeah but do you get to keep your face skin?

it's good to have that option, but now that I think about it, those croceries look like a much better investment, I hope you have many tasty meals!

sadly that's why I don't go whoring, I'd rather make myself some seafood platters and shrimp cocktails and have some nice cold beer than spend it in a couple of hours of wet holes
plus I get wet holes by convincing them and feeding them good food
most of us do yeah
but you know, 125million mexicans with intact faces doesn't really make the news does it

Attached: juan de dinero vela de brujeria mex.jpg (720x960, 95.21K)

that's $100 USD in NYC

makes good money, spends good money
I live in a two story one and a half bath, three room rented house (bottom is for business)
costs literally 250usd equivalent a month
internet is like 30usd, electricity which includes 2 fridges and a chest freezer is like 12usd a month

Attached: mex monster.png (534x602, 436.36K)

>this is 25 dollars in mexico
one suika
or 2.5 kilos of katsuo
fish is so cost effective here

Attached: melon.jpg (1600x1063, 344.86K)

Looks good, but that's a lot of fruit. Eat more green veggies m8t. Otherwise, good haul. I'm jelly.

>me? 2hours with 2 prostitutes lesbian show and anal included
yeah, but they're Mexican.

>this is 25 dollars
Your currency is weird as fuck. Even over here with our fucked up economy we still use paper notes.

Ok Pancho, now show me the price of your consumer goods and appliances. Anyone can sow a bunch of veggies but you still cant produce anything industrially relevant to modernity

how many days does it take to make 25 dollars

now post your skinnyfat physique paco. I bet you have some gyno action going

well done.