BREAKING: Lithuania is asking to be nuked by RUSSIA

Lithuania should have realized that it will face serious consequences for restricting railroad transits of goods to Russia’s exclave region of Kaliningrad, Russia’s Foreign Ministry spokeswoman said on Tuesday.
They should be aware of consequences, and the consequences will follow, unfortunately," Maria Zakharova told the Solovyov Live television channel.
If Russia qualifies other countries’ decisions as "openly hostile," there won’t be any attempts to find a "formula" to defuse the situation, Zakharova said.

"Such steps are inadmissible, they will bring about an appropriate response," the diplomat said.
Lithuania informed Kaliningrad that transit of some goods from Russia to the region would be limited from June 18 due to EU sanctions, Kaliningrad Region Governor Antron Alikhanov said on June 17.
He said the move was illegitimate as it violated the agreements the country committed to when joining the EU.

MOSCOW, June 21. 2022 /TASS/.

Attached: R - L flags.png (944x431, 483.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Lithuania is asking to be nuked by RUSSIA
I'm pretty sure no Lithuanian official made such a request.

>They should be aware of consequences, and the consequences will follow, unfortunately
Yeah they will follow in about two weeks just like the promised "strikes on the decisions centers on Kiev" did.

Attached: 165267386496.png (1300x1951, 803.53K)

Russia will solve the problem in two more weeks I assume?

>consequences, and the consequences will follow
Sounds serious. I give Lithuania about two weeks.

>we're closing our border but you have to keep yours open
>why
>BECAUSE, OKAY?
kek
why wont you simply supply the Kaliningrad by Baltic?

BREAKING NEWS: Kremlin spokeswoman Maria Zakharova estimated that the Russian Federation will deploy nuclear weapons inside Lithuanian territory within the next 14 days.

What's the eyebrow status?

Russia is hyper-agressive, delusional nigger but just like niggers they only have guts to attack those who are much weaker than them. Lithuania is NATO which can effortlessly wipe the floor with russia.

Cant wait til this bot gets nuked

If the nukes drop I’ll livestream on Any Forums

That’s the plan at least, Kaliningrad governor said that on Monday

>He said the move was illegitimate as it violated the agreements the country committed to when joining the EU.
since when Russia is in EU?
Russia is that like one guy scolding you for being "a bad Christian" while being atheist himself.

344k INCLUDING reserves (some 60k without) and OTAN rapid retards force troops stationed in Baltics. That’s less than Ukrainian standing (sic!) army on February 24th. Also consider:
>no defence trenches or positions that’s been fortified for 8 years
>somewhat depleted OTAN war material stock
>All the theatre is within range of Baltic fleet, no need for it to be moved anywhere even
>No strategic value as a flank, Poland is more robust defensive position

So… that’s manageable.

Attached: AE70C4C6-FE6E-4DEA-9699-B03F366AD47E.jpg (750x757, 96.81K)

>He said the move was illegitimate as it violated the agreements the country committed to when joining the EU.
muh agreements :D lmao cuck-russia :D

Russia isn't even able to take ukraine and you are proposing further war with NATO as viable?

Hungary is the only country that don't asked for.

NATObros have jets, bombers, aircraft carriers, nukes etc.
You better watch your mouth, vatnik. You're walking on thin ice.

>Russia nukes Lithuania
>Resulting EMP fries all the electronics in Kaliningrad
>Blast completely destroys the rail line
>Fallout lands on Kaliningrad

So it's actually a plan by Russia to force Kaliningrad to secede so Russia doesn't have to worry about them?

Russians do have pretty nasty habbit order something and expect than agreement from both side has happened.

I wonder how pissed they will be when Nato will prevent sea and air transport to Kaliningrad.

Russia dosent get it...
Noone does it appears.

kek seethe more russcucks you will do nothing. Königsberg is rightful german clay

Wow, Lithuanians only have two more weeks to live. Harrowing.

Attached: 1655465569489.png (512x512, 30.95K)

You see we think two steps ahead.
In future they wont be able to try to fuck with us this way and that land will be non passable.

Nuke all contries on border of Russia.
They dont want to be our wall from Nato?
We will make wall then.Radioactive this time.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1920x1080, 543.24K)

You're Romanian lol

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:6-14, KJV)

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate, repent, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from burning in the lake of fire forever.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655800654211.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

>you can only be the ethnicity of the country you live in

Feasibility and yes. Troops deployed in Baltics have no battle experience (which, believe me, means soldiers shitting their pants come first mortar shelling, let alone the da big tubes firing), no heavily fortified positions to hunker down and manpower numbers seem pathetic. Like, out of those 344k Estonia is a biggest contributor at 200k, more than a 2/3! Now, Estonia is right on ze border and has a span that lasts for about 3 hours drive on a car. Now, given Ukraine scenario and the fact that you don’t even have to move Russian artillery for it to cover all of Estonia, how’s you think they gonna fare mobilising those troops? Standing Estonia army is 4K plus 6k OTAN retards, and that’s pretty much it.

>Russia is hyper-agressive, delusional nigger
You are projecting, butthurt boy.

Attached: spite.jpg (1199x476, 100.91K)

Nuke and get nuked....that is all what you need to know.

russia won't do shit

i doubt russia will do anything, i expected them to roll ukraine in a few weeks, and yet it's 4 months in and they're being driven right back to the border and russia itself is now being shelled.

So Belka

Attached: demotivational_poster___misc__randomness_83_by_kenisi_d6acurm-fullview.jpg (1024x765, 119.11K)

Nice try Finland we nuke you too.

We have Fallout shelters anyway and Metro.
Our population is nont concentrated like on West.
We will manage.

Attached: 1655661535472.jpg (337x329, 20.46K)

Attached: Z.jpg (531x640, 60.9K)

lol you are still fighting in ukraine after over 100 days of combat
russia cannot afford to
A. fight another country
B. attack NATO
sit down and be quiet, boy

Attached: 1655792948973.jpg (851x692, 104.67K)

I really don't understand russian politics
Like why make the whole world your enemy , especially the economical powerhouse that is the West

Nobody cares if you are extremely conservative
Why go out your way to shit on the axe
Why make it this me Vs them black and white deal?
Russia could've opened more to the west economically, could've done to establish their place among the Western powers or alliances and you could've had all the old dictatorship crap as always
Nobody asked you to pozz yourself Western style anyways

But no, you had to fuck history sideways yet again, go rape your neighbor for no reason and make sure Europe won't want to befriend Russia for the next few hundred years
There would have been so much more benefits for Russia if they went the other route

It's too late you've touched gypsy soil now you're tainted. Aryan status revoked. Please return your silly accent and lederhosens to the nearest Aldi, then attend your state mandated pickpocketing classes. Collect 200 euros. Do not pass go.

Attached: 1641892455606.gif (320x240, 827.27K)

remember when turks took down russian jet and russian government was fuming that russians wont go to turkey on vacation or buy any citrus fruits from them.

Attached: 1 (21).jpg (326x217, 16.54K)

>Oh you are stopping us getting past that gap is that so?
>What if we nuked the gap so that we couldnt get past anymore because of the radioactivity and not your bans?!

THAT'LL TEACH YOU!

How will spics who support Russia here cope with the fact that Russia will get mogged and not do anything?

dictators can only exist if there is an enemy. The whole deal around Putin is that he is the only strong man that can defend Russia from the enemy that is at the gates ready to destroy russian civilization and the russian people. the west was making hecking turbo aids to wipe out russians using ukrainian biolabs and was about to put hecking nukes 15 seconds from Moscow

What does Lithuania gain anyway other than pissing off the Russians?

Sure they do have all of that, but you gravely overestimate OTAN high degenerate commands willingness to incur casualties there, in Baltics. If it escalated to Pooland - sure, as I’ve said much more defensible and worth protecting. Baltics with all likelihood will be abandoned and it’s artillery/jet/rocket bombardment each other positions from there on. OTAN from Pooland, us from newly occupied territory

Was just thinking the other day about how WW3 might play out, or at least the next phase of the conflict beyond Ukraine, and how the Russians would use some sort of 'reuniting Kaliningrad with the motherland' bullshit. They've been handed an excuse on a platter, it's as if NATO wants the war. Not to mention the UK coming out and saying the armed forces needs to optimised for fighting and defeating Russia
The narrative is building for something much bigger than Ukraine

kek

No....you will all die....genocide to extinction. Hunted like animals. No one of you will survival.

Will you niggers shut the fuck up? The "blockade" is only for sanctioned products like construction materials. Food, medicine and other necessities continue to be transported freely. Vatnig whining is embarrassing

These belter faggots are going to slow walk us into nuclear war.

Keep saying that to yourself that doesnt make it true.

Finland is first to go and you know it.
Thats why you are so scared Pekka

For now, sure, we’d have to be done in Ukraine for that to happen. Baby steps, you know, first this, then that.

Russia won't do shit.
They will retaliate with some sanctions but they won't do anything militarly.

Attached: 1655729157644m.jpg (549x1024, 73.89K)

oh, so NOW countries arent allowed to have soverigin borders? So much for based russia and nationalism

>15 seconds from Moscow
There are ones closer in Baltics stop repeating nigger talking points

>I really don't understand russian politics. Like why make the whole world your enemy , especially the economical powerhouse that is the West

0 achievements for last 30 years kremlin desperately tries to gain some kind of legitimacy. Failed to do that abroad so slowly turns into second North Korea with brainwashed retared population of Z iggers. I mean who the fuck would believe in HATO biolabs except Any Forumstards and russian retards slurping shit from rossiya 1?

Is this the new russian cope to mantian face at home? After the
>if you give arms to ukraine we will do horrible things!!!!
>if finnland and sweden joins nato we will do horrible things!!!!
All I do is yawn

>They won't do shit
>Here's a depiction of Russia doing shit
Poles are just stupid people.

So, 2 more weeks?

>We will do shit
>Election gets stolen
Americans are just lazy and cowardly people

Sorry user I want to see your country get nuked for my own entertainment. You can join the Japs in the war grievance club, look at it that way.

They did shit and the don't need to do shit to you to know who they are

You mighty army can't take ukraine, amd you want to attack nato lmao

You're preaching to the choir there HOWEVER you are still a retard for claiming Russia is toothless while you kick and scream about how big a chunk they're biting out of Ukraine.

you want to kill russians but you can't reproduce and are colonized by shitskins