How do we stop dying from unknown

Wife of X factor guy dies of unknown on wedding day. Aged 34. Is unknown as bad as dying in sleep? How do fight this? >dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10935663/Tom-Mann-shares-heartbreaking-tribute-fianc-e-sudden-death-wedding-day.html

Attached: unknown.png (576x659, 483.11K)

That means it's working.

>elites give me a chance to randomly escape this world
Thanks, guys! Enjoy "ruling" your demiurgic techno-hell, lol.

We don't, she doesn't give me acces to her holes so she can fuck off

>user you are crazy, the red deer threads are wrong. Nobody is dying randomly that took the vaccine. There will be no mass deaths.

Pol is never wrong anons.

Attached: icegif-32.gif (358x254, 413.24K)

How many more will die before the injectoids realize this fact I wonder.

Yesterday it was sleeping. Unknown and sleeping are two of the biggest killers for people under 40 right now. But what is unknown and how do we stop it spreading?

Attached: elmst.png (576x655, 404.7K)

I forgot to add that suddenly and mysteriously are other emerging causes of death.

Vaccination is working

Suddenly died from unknown is the leading cause of death post-vaxx. Hmm. Is it eating red meat? You should eat ze bugs.

Attached: 1592506737436.jpg (1024x710, 130.9K)

says she died in a car accident

at least she didn't die of covid

Yesterday a neighbor of mine died. He went on to vacation. Suddenly, he felt bad and went to his room. He then died in his room. He was at least boosted (3x vaxxed, maybe 4x.). It was an unexpected death, if you don't consider the vaccine. Guy was like 55 years old.

Oh my god. The vaccine causes car accidents? Holy shit.

Post link. Not in story.

It's starting here, still low key..

-Couple of people lost control of their cars a few days apart, both while driving alone at night, and both died not of the crash but of some other 'medical reason'.

-One woman went riding on a motorcycle alone, at night, without a license; it was in fact, her second time riding a bike. No one knows why she simply went for a joy ride at the middle of the night on a vehicule she was not trained to use.

-During Christmas, some film maker died at his ccabin in the forest of a heart attack, another big company owner (forgot which) died of a heart attack at 39 while with family. Hey didn't Fucking' Ray Liotta died in his sleep a few weeks back in the Carabeans while filming? His wife woke up to him dead.

It could be really conincidences, 'mind, as poeple were lcoked up for 2 years here (including curfews) so they might go too fast, too soon, but still...

Frankly I'm waiting for either children getting ehart attacks, or even better, since it's Quebec, a hockey player falls dead on the ice from a heart attack. Right in the middle of the Playoff.

Happens to soccer player all the time, who they brush it off, or at least there's little open concern about it. But in hockey?

Attached: ce qu'il faut pour vaincre LtCol Ménard.jpg (984x1451, 270.92K)

Unknown and Suddenly are cleaning house, it's utterly baffling and incomprehensible

Attached: 1655272106057.jpg (800x1155, 191.48K)

Noice. I didn't realise it was a hydra on the right at first glance. Thought it was a scary tree.

how about slow leak blood clots in the brain in old folx?
frens I suggest Spermidine which can be taken as wheatgerm... myself I take fermented but I also have no shots

it's not good to die in your sleep while driving nigger

GOD in heaven please save my vaxidiot

Actually sorta, if you look at traffic data.

we have always been at war with winter vagina

Attached: 1631565144304.webm (640x1138, 2.69M)

>died of a heart attack at 39 while with family. Hey didn't Fucking' Ray Liotta died in his sleep a few weeks back in the Carabeans while filming? His wife woke up to him dead.

I believe this has also been happening with the flu and pneumonia shots... just my pattern recog

>shifting the goal posts so hard that "mass die-offs by September, the streets will be empty" turned into "a few dozen die a year later"

sudden adult death syndrome was always around, you pathetic nerds are just now noticing it cause it fits your narrative

I dont get winter vagiba because bbc

sorry that you're having climate change related heart problems

trembling, frail vaxxoid hands typed this

A few dozen? Have you looked at death statistics for 18-34. KEK keep digging that hole in the sand for your head. You are fucked.

# I'M THE VACCINATOR
INJECTING WHEREVER I HIT
I STICK IT WHEREVER IT FITS...

CAN YOU FEEL YOUR HEART PALAPATING...?
CUZ I'M - THE ONE - WHO DAMAGED - IT!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.77K)

Then how come google has no searches for it pre 2021? If my uncle or dad or wife died of it I would use google to get more information. Shills for Pfizer live in Germany. Or VPN from Germany tonight. God you are so inept.

His heart just couldn't take the excitement

Attached: 1653449924943.gif (500x260, 1017.24K)

Haha

>no excess deaths compared to 2018
And that proved what exactly?

Attached: 1655720100413.jpg (756x1024, 67.4K)