When the aliens make contact and eventually land on Earf I hope they finally bring with them the ultimate cure for...

when the aliens make contact and eventually land on Earf I hope they finally bring with them the ultimate cure for post-age of 25 back pain

Attached: der-pepe.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

Lose weight and fix your posture nigger

Just crack your back dude. Lay on a flat surface, twist your upper body to the left until it cracks, then to the right until it cracks. Then stand up, try to touch your toes without bending your knees, till it cracks, then stand straight, put both hands behind your back, press both thumbs into your spine and run them up, cracking all the way.
Cured it.
I may or may not know about being a chiropractor, and may or may not know that you pay them an exorbitant fee to do shit you can easily do to yourself.

dont sleep on a couch user

Thanks bro

:(
user
I hope everything alright goes for you
Maybe go to the gym or start lifting it'll help with the pain makesure you have good form

I have arthritis. There is no escape.

>Earf
New theory, Earth isnt round, but its a earlobe!

Attached: 1655478419142.png (639x639, 27.48K)

Bro. Go to youtube and search "foundation training 12 minutes".

Give it a go . It changed my quality of life.

Just get a new spine you lazy nigger

Sweet, so crack the back and the crack.. lol

Flash don't name yourself

deadlift

Stupid earthling that’s what you get for walking on two legs now get on your knees

The first "alien" (demon) is definitely gonna get shot by an American lol

And shit every day. Back pain is often built up fecal matter that then pushes on nerves, causing referral pain in the back.

Deadlifts and pullups, just don't try to be Ronnie Coleman

I hope so, then we're going to get glassed and I will never have to be a human ever again

do you fags not have the si-bone iFuse in italy yet? totally changed my friend's life.

>I hope they finally bring with them the ultimate cure for post-age of 25 back pain
you're in luck that I read this thread!
The solution to back pain is push ups!
Do a ton of push ups every other day. do as man as you can in one go, then go sets throughout the day.
this will strengthen your back so that back pain is nonexistent. push ups only take a minute or two to do. so they are convenient.

Attached: istockphoto-882882258-612x612.jpg (612x459, 27.61K)

>I have arthritis. There is no escape.
stop eating fat.
for real. a high fat diet causes a massive amount of inflammation in the body. inflammation in your immune system attacking your body. it often attacks the joints. I have a low fat diet and I don't have joint pain at all. I can play video games for hours without any pain.

The diet that showed me the best results was carnivore. Its just hard to maintain and very isolating. High fat is actually good for most people.