This guy should be lynched

>be pm of Belgium in the 2000's
>sell all our electricity and nuclear plants to france, then buy the energy from them
>creates a law where literally every single person on this earth can become Belgian without ever setting foot inside the country nor learning about the culture
>(this left us with the mess of Molenbeek and the country being flooded by shitskins
>sells all our infrastructure in Brussels, other countries like China and USA simply bought them to spy on us because they were situated near government buildings
this fucking horse faced faggot ruined Belgium beyond reparation and he got promoted for it for a cushy job in the European parliament.

Attached: verhofstadtguy.jpg (1000x1500, 147.05K)

Politicians do not give a fuck about you. They want power, money, and status. They'll never have to live around the scum they import.

how do i get Belgium citizenship i would like to move to Hungary with EU stuff

He gives total pedo vibes as well.

All EU politicians, especially progressives, all look like pedos

Louis Michel wasn't better yet he got promoted even better than horse face. Makes you think. Fuck this country I'm sick of it

They changed the law in 2012, should've applied sooner. But the damage was already done and Shariah4Belgium was growing, 4 years later we had those terror attacks.

Brussels is an absolute ghetto shithole

That was just to imitate France like we always do. The inferiority complex is strong here.

can belgium leave the eu or are you trapped forever like germany?

He was on the maidan, frothing at the mouth, calling for a coupe. He's one of the public faces responsible for all the deaths in ukrain. This filthy imbecile thought they could just co-opt the ukrain and integrate it into the European Union, with complete disregard for the peoples living in the eastern parts of the Ukrain. Everything they touch, turns to shit and everything they do reaches the complete opposide of what they were trying to achieve.

Again, fools professing themselves wise and their legacy is nothing but death, misery and destruction. It boggles my mind how people still vote for these ideological zealots.

Attached: EE359E1B-14B5-4F62-BDBD-6E30A6DDBA66.jpg (600x450, 34.51K)

and he is best friend with jood Daniel Cohn-Bendit

lol our politicians will never leave the EU if you have the prospect to get job where you have nothing to do and earn a shit load of cash.

everyone who is an Open VLD member and people who vote on them should be locked up.

Bruh I went to Namur, thats even worse. Literally only time I've ever felt like I might get stabbed at night and I've been to third world shitholes and live in London.

are you sure it was Namur, it can't be worse than Brussels

>33% non-Belgians as citizens
>7% Islam
You guys are fucked, it's impossible to recover at that point.

famous pedo cohn-bendit?

It was probably Charleroi or Liege

that guy is one of the ugliest, most disgusting looking people I've ever seen

I want to knock his fucked up teeth out

Physiognomy is real. I bet he's a pedophile-cannibal.

He's a jew right?

Noscoped noearlylife 360

He got made fun here for his looks, don't worry

He has to be another jew, like Juncker. They're all degenerates.

Absolutely disgusting. It's nigger tier repulsive.

belgium is a tiny country, so you are beholden to everyone around you anyway.