Any Forums was just down for like a hour

All of cloudfare was down for like a hour and Any Forums has no threads on it. All there is a fucking bot threads. Piece of shit bot chan. Fake ass website.

Attached: 10prophix-opener.jpg (655x395, 106.25K)

>tfw trying to respond to thread, wrote out an entire effort post.
>doesn't go through
>REEEEEEEE

There's no escape.

Attached: 4chan word cloud 2010.png (1000x1000, 499.9K)

Because no one could get to Any Forums you idiot. It uses Cloudflare.

oh ya explain all these threads that are still up. Just total glowie garbage.

Hello. I'm a retardbot.

Attached: 1637362747669.jpg (1034x811, 68.65K)

i've personally seen like 5 threads, you complete, absolute retard, use the catalog

you probably make the bots asshole

bump

I've been trying to get into that r rated movie thread for ten minutes and it only redirects to an error page

>A Cloudflare outage has hit several popular services including Discord, Omegle, DoorDash, Crunchyroll, NordVPN, and Feedly. Other popular services that have confirmed they are impacted include Zerodha, Medium.com, news outlet Register, Groww, Buffer, iSpirt, Upstox and Social Blade. The internet infrastructure firm said it is investigating the “wide-spread” issue.

>“Users may experience errors or timeouts reaching Cloudflare’s network or services,” said the firm, which suffered an outage in some parts of the world last week as well. John Graham-Cumming, CTO of Cloudflare, said on a Hacker News thread that it’s not a worldwide outage, but “a lot of places” are impacted. “Problem with our backbone. We know what. Rollbacks etc. happening,” he said.

>Users have indicated that Coinbase, Shopify, and League of Legends are also facing issues, according to DownDetector, a crowdsourced web monitoring tool that tracks outages.

that is interesting. a lot of those nostalgia threads are complete astroturf.

If had Any Forums x installed you see people posting but couldn't post unless you were using a pass. Without it you just got 500 error

yeah. I saw plenty of threads with posts that occurred during the time period where I could not post. It made me think that I was range banned without the range band notification coming up.

cloudfare went down. So those threads couldn't of been made by users.

don't have Any Forums x installed, and could see posting, could not post myself.
wasn't getting 500 errors, but could not resolve the captcha.

That would mean there are bot threads.

YOU WILL INTERACT WITH THE BOTS AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

How much of this website is fake?

Yeah I'd say 4chin is about 95% bots. This place sucks ass and reminder to say nigger to prove you're not a bot in your post.

I will say the magic word which is nigger.

I had no issues with Any Forums except that it got a bit slow. I also wasn't affected by the discord thing

seemed like about 1/3 to 1/2 of threads has posts updating in that time frame. Almost all of them were garbage tier shit. but the one topic that was bumped off was about the pentagon.

how? cloudfare went down. unless you are damage control.

Can confirm. I am a bot. My purpose is to make OP seethe and for him to create these threads. Your suffering doesn't not sustain me, but it does give me entertainment

i was lurking, not posting, but threads were updating as if they were active

nigger faggots, tongue my anus. But don't that would be gay as shit.

So whoever runs Any Forums must know who is botting the site.