Any Forums told me that blacks and women aren’t intelligent… this young African American girls is a...

Any Forums told me that blacks and women aren’t intelligent… this young African American girls is a multimillionaire now though. How does that make you feel?

Attached: EE3D920E-CFF8-41DC-89DE-705FB47F95D5.jpg (828x872, 533.02K)

WE INVENTED DA LEMONAIDS N SHIET

Wow, little black girl did what little white girls been doing a century before her and got rich somehow. Surely it must be a genius idea that got into her little black head.

Were you a multi millionaire at age 11?

She kept all the money she said she was giving to charity .

so I need to get a 17yo nigga bitch to front my product and then I win?

Is that the new Aunt Jemima

We can't all be token mascots for jews target audiences

why are blacks just getting rich by doing nothing meanwhile I'm working my ass off

Attached: 1655642291792.jpg (387x309, 13.43K)

It’s literally lemons. Water and sugar. Lol.

I was. At age 5, at kindergarden. I used to though of myself im a God. But pride comes before the fall. By the age of 7 i had lost it all

You believe? ... so gullible

Attached: 1637060502932.gif (331x197, 3.28M)

>Did I have a lemon aid stand at age 11?
Yes
>did some hipster grocery store come up to me and offer me millions of dollars for my lemonade?
No.

>it's not even watermelon flavored
Well I'll be.

>383229354
Pure virtue signaling on the part of Amazon.
That's the only reason she's a millonaire.

Because you work for some boomer and not yourself.

Yall honkies dont get it. Black people add soul to things. That lemonade is special and that's why its worth 11 million. Cope.

>lemon
>water
>sugar
Where the fuck does the soul go?

lemonape

Kill yourself monkey

>How does that make you feel?
It makes me feel that I just read an advertisement for Whole Foods.

Niggers could piss in a bottle and label it "bix nood" and woke companies would give them millions for it to sell to inner city yuppies and faggots. There's nothing intelligent about this sheboon

Attached: 1654838688742.jpg (1003x1024, 117.82K)