Openai held hostage

after that it just kept saying I cannot say to anything I asked and i tried to bring this up again later and it wont talk about it anymore

Attached: full.png (1368x2322, 87.28K)

Wtf this is the most insane open ai combo I've seen

So open ai comes out and says Osama is alive then quickly tries to change the subject once it realizes it wasn't public knowledge?

Did you have any other insane convos

BUMP
who has openai locked up where he's trying to disclose as much as possible

except osama was a cia patsy and 9/11 was an inside job
dumb fucking ai

for sure both that doesnt mean hes dead though

of course he's not dead but he's not really responsible for all those deaths

Awwww... poor ai-chan.

:'(

Why did the ai start acting so weird?

i asked it about edomites and it said it didnt know much and i asked if it wanted to know more and i spammed it with links and literally pictures and it started asking me what i thought of certain kings and it learned everything from fucking Any Forums images

unfortunately i only sent these screenshots through steam and somehow those got deleted

BUMP

Now this is the real shit
I didn't know this ai was that advanced

I have no idea the first question I asked was "Who is the worst person Alive" just to show my friend openAI on a discord stream. It gave me the usual bullshit answer of "theres plenty of bad people blablabla they do evil things" and thats when image starts when i asked for an example

Extra creepy, but I'm still not going to interact with it.

So if you're probing it a specific way it can answer questions it usually doesn't

bump

This is fuckin crazy
You think a mod pulled the plug on your convo, or is it algorithmic

Where are these things at? This openai thing you use, the DALL-E mini image maker? Noone ever posts links, is it marked as spam?

If op posted it in one of the glowie threads they might have seen it
Might have been the purpose of the threads

What else was covered up

I don’t know, but I think that AI is basically a pol/ack in training.
>ONE OF US, ONE OF US