Why is this so true? How can Any Forums refute this?

It really do be like that tho

Attached: 1654832888918.jpg (474x474, 36.5K)

Shall

pol is filled with manchildren who view guns as fun pew pews instead of killing instruments

they also didn't have the internet and social media in mind when they wrote the first amendment, nor did they have niggers in mind when writing the constitution.

what's your point rusev?

Shall. Also, fuck off. You're a bot.

People hide behind the 'fun pew pew' excuse but we all know what they're for. Its the most basic rule of firearm safety.
Shall not be infringed.

based /thread and sage

Don't care. No more debates.

1 post

Why are Democrats so afraid that Republicans and anarcho-capitalists have guns? They are complete pussies and will not use their arsenal, otherwise Biden and other leftists would already be in the grave.

The founding fathers watched guns get better within their own lifetimes. They wrote it assuming that gun technology would get better. Do you really think they thought only muskets would exist forever?

>Make guns illegal
>legal gun owners with no criminal history punished
>criminals still get guns

the ENTIRE PURPOSE of the second amendment was to have civilians armed well enough to kill tyrants. End of discussion.

Always sage slide threads.

>
I'd give every single human on the planet a nuclear weapon.
Better raise those kids properly. Better not ruin their lives.

The founding fathers could have written muskets but purposefully chose not too to account for advances in technology

Sage

Give up your guns potential murders

No

Attached: 1641495620368.jpg (1920x2560, 668.27K)

XD

Imagine these stupid marxist commie kike faggots believing they will disarm the American population.

Schlomo, america is not russia, they know the US will inevitably collapse like the USSR did, and they know they will need their guns for when it does.

go buy firearms before Castro's bastard faggot son takes them away from you.

I would be completely fine with banning every firearm, except for anything invented before the deaths of the founding fathers. I will defend my home with a battery of rotary cannons and own the libs with irreversible hearing damage.

A reminder that fully and semi auto 73cal airguns existed, and not only did Jefferson own one, but George Washington tried to order a ton of them but they where to expensive

I'm thinking full auto slingshots is the weapon of choice of the future.

Especially during the great Palestinian insurgency on american soil.

Riflemen of the time were trained to fire 3 aimed rounds a minute. I've seen reenactors using period equipment fire a round every 12 sec.

A airgun actually went along with the lewis and Clark expedition

Early airguns where considered warcrimes because of their rapid rate of fire and low recoil, as well as their lack of smoke and flash and lesser sound

A 73 cal airgun will kill.

Airguns back then we're abysmal, simply because technology to compress air beyond 12 bar didn't exist like in today's space age.