HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

businessinsider.com/europe-energy-emergency-plans-coal-power-russia-cuts-gas-supply-2022-6

Oh my god what a fucking shit show! Sanction the fuck out of Russia. Your source of gas. Be forced now to burn coal which pollutes the environment much worse than gas. So much for MUH environmentalism europe.
I can hear Greta screeching how dare you!!! To you europoors now.
I think it’s a good time to buy uranium /smg bros!

Attached: 01F7F297-2B6A-4F54-A0F5-F759165F0E4F.jpg (1242x1784, 952.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Y3-jEYH9Lo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>oh no! We’ll never shut off the coal plants now noooo!!

Attached: 93B9FD7F-8C46-452D-AE40-4C048ECC75DA.jpg (1242x886, 312.99K)

GREENS BURYING THEMSELVES RIGHT NOW

HOW DARE YOU!

Attached: germany burn the coal pay the toll.png (1048x720, 292.59K)

you need to freeze to help climate change
NOW

Attached: 1627458612364.jpg (553x569, 30.45K)

Did Russia really cut off the gas? Somehow i find it hard to believe. It's usually keep flowing despite all news on press.

Yes, 2 day ago.
No gaz anymore.

they switched some pipelines off temporarily on maintenance, western cuck media are just as always RUSSIA LE BAD

>becoming energy independent again is LE BAD

And now time to laugh at polecucks,
On of the biggest coal deposits in Europe, second only to Germany
We
We have to import coal from 3rd world shitholes because retarded politicians and EU told so.
Meanwhile Europe is going back to coal

Yeah but the maintainence thing is bullshit, Russia wants to prevent Europe from stocking up on gas for winter. If europe has no gas and get hit with a cold winter. shit is going to fucking pop off. Gas shortages could have people freezing to death unironically

Musk hurry up we need off this planet before these retards kill us all.

fuck globohomo

maybe this war will stop that faggotry

Lmao, pay the toll, burn the coal

We up again?

what a bunch of fucking clowns lmao just dissolve this shitty union already

I wouldn't mind. We still have coal mines in every village here just waiting to be used again

Coal? LMAO what is this shit the 1800s? What happened to all the nuclear plants they shut down, did they just straight up dismantle them?

Attached: 5dt0rl.jpg (500x633, 63.55K)

>So much for MUH environmentalism europe.
Just between you and me, it was meme since the beginning. France recently was sued because Paris doesn't follow Paris climate charter. You know what? Court agreed on this, Paris really doesn't care about environment and as punishment ordered France to pay 1 Euro. This is how Europeans care about climate. Oh, and let's not start about Germany, they went COAL right after nuclear cut, they are China of Europe at this point, nobody pollute air like Germans do and this is only gonna get worse.

we didn't turn off the gas, but we just have problems with supplies hahahaha. we are not at war with europe and this is not aimed at breaking arms supplies to ukraine

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS A FAGGY GAY JOKE! WEAK. PATHETIC.
Like a little screeching inbred jew baby.
HA HA!

Attached: 1648646219187.jpg (864x626, 90.86K)

Mars is gonna be a slave colony. Honestly I'd rather Mad Max it here on Earth than deal with the fact that you can't possibly leave a Mars plantation because there's literally no oxygen outside.

>Yeah but the maintainence thing is bullshit
pic rel, retard. The keyword here is "annual".

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-21 10-15-23.png (2062x1304, 656.04K)

Why do they keep saying europe. France is 75% nuclear. Germany demolished all their nuclear powerplants because an autistic swedish infant told them to do so.

haha forgot about that this country is surreal

Attached: 264747447_587641652496839_2511680568577008266_n.png (994x400, 454.06K)

>Yeah but the maintainence thing is bullshit
No, it's not, all maintenance works are scheduled years in advance. They all happens in according with their schedule. It's just news make news out of this. Turkish stream will be back in operation in 1 week.

>TAKE THAT PUTLER! VATNIKS BTFO!

Attached: 1631529442986.gif (360x346, 217.94K)

>What happened to all the nuclear plants they shut down, did they just straight up dismantle them?
shit takes years to get back online

this

>Russian gas
>BAD, how about muh climate change and carbon footprint

>American LNG
>GOOD, who cares about that climate shit anyway

Well they better fucking get to work setting them back up.

Greta will screech about whatever is trendy at the moment. She screeches about what is trending on twitter all the time, USA abortion issues, ukie conflict, etc.. She was attactive looking little aspie, but as her looks fade, her views get much worse, and she took the clot shot. At this point I would only be interested in her, if she would become an obidient slave of mine.

But gas is bad for climate? How do normies cope about it?

We don't do it for no reason or because EU told us so, but because it's unironically economically viable to do it.
Our coal has high sulfur content and low caloric value and the deposits are deep which raises costs of excavation. And also we have the enormously corrupt miner unions to deal with which raise the costs sky high without any real benefit.
All this considered, it's absolutely cheaper for us to import coal from Australia than use the one we have just chilling in storage by the shit ton.
Even if our local coal magically became as cheap as Australian coal or the evil anti-freedom Russian coal it'd still be costier for us because it's low quality.

So we're OK with burning coal, but not OK with using nuclear?

Coal*
Mfer autocorrect

shit like this really shows you how little they know what they're doing. Politicians don't know and don't care, have the attention span of a fruit fly, get paid obscene amounts of money from all the extra positions they hold in firms and they don't think past 5 minutes into the future. Society doesn't work because of our system, but despite it.

Attached: 6a572889e68bf6624880b47e030df733.jpg (426x443, 52.17K)

I think the little autistic slut cares more PUTLER than her supposed life's work. It's like my insane old commie teacher used to say, "liberals stand for nothing."

your coal is kinda shit though

TIME TO GET IN THE MINES LADS

This circus gets in even better in 4 years user.
> In a groundbreaking ruling, the judges of the Karlsruhe court, Germany’s highest, said the government now had until the end of next year to improve its Climate Protection Act, passed in 2019, and to ensure it met 2030 greenhouse gas reduction goals more immediately.
> The court said it was unconstitutional for emission reduction targets to have been postponed for so many years and stated that the law was not detailed enough about how reductions would happen.
> Under the 2019 law Germany is obliged to cut greenhouse gas emissions 55% by 2030, compared with 1990 levels. Annual upper limits for greenhouse gas emissions across the energy, transport, agriculture and construction sectors are also set in the law.
> If targets are missed, there are penalties and the obligation to make more stringent improvements.
I.e. they have to accelerate the coal phase out simultaneously while they need to burn it now.
With this rate, if Germ**s are not plugged in Russian gas by 2025, their energy security is bound to collapse due to being forced to shut down the coal energy production early as mandated by the law.

Attached: boomer keks.jpg (320x320, 23.08K)

Like fine wine

Attached: 1650645175789.jpg (1024x952, 109.88K)

IT'S JUST BAD OKAY! SPENT RODS MIGHT GET TURNED TO BOMBS THAT COULD DEVASTATE RUSSIA AND THAT'S...IT'S JUST BAD OKAY!
DID YOU EVEN TAKE A MOMENT TO THINK HOW THAT WOULD AFFECT THE PM'S STOCK PORTFOLIO HMMMM??? THAT JUST BE BAD OKAY???

No, the flows were just reduced due to maintenance, and in order to secure the necessary gas storage for winter, the discount American countries in Europe have to generate energy by other means.

Imagine shooting yourself in one testicle just to spite russia lmao