Why are you guys all obsessed with being white?

Why are you guys all obsessed with being white?

Attached: frog.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Faggot bait thread SAGE

You're the one obsessed with other's whiteness.

Stop playing games.

Caring about your ethnic identity is a normal thing that most people do, it's just obnoxiously taboo for white people

/thread

Im not, expecialy since most of pol considers white to be neet shut in white. If you got a tan you are revoked your white card. LikebIm a were nigger, by winter I am a man but by summer I turn into a nigger. The were nigger, instead of the full moon I have to avoide the sun.

Attached: 1655447902034.png (190x194, 25.54K)

>If you got a tan you are revoked your white card
You know it's mostly like butthurt Indians who post shit like "Italians aren't white!!!", right

Because they can not be proud of any other achievements, because they have none.

It's an infantile and feminine state of mind to define yourself based on looks and not based on actions.

I notice a lot of posters have nothing to say for themselves except "Im white". What does that matter if you have no achievements? Why should you be special because of your skin, yet your actions are meaningless? One should strive to be better than your ancestors and sitting all day on pol wont let you do that

Im White

They identify with white people who had achievements, then denounce other people who are not white, implying not white means not achieving anything.

They don't realize they are in the same category as the people they hate most.

As far as action goes - that's the flaw of reactionary politics - it stuns your ability to do something. Which is why you see right-wing or libertarian advocates who sit with a glass of wine and ramble for ages like middle-aged women or cool aunts. It's feminine.

Capitalists dont suffer this problem because capitalism is not inherently racist. Communists talked about this too - there's a famous quote by Marx that fits

"Philosophers have only interpreted the world, the point however is to change it"

the real redpill is that every race fucking sucks, humans were a mistake, god isn’t real and nothing means anything. after all humans are gone, the earth will live on until the sun’s core collapses on itself and sucks the entire solar system into it, a few hundred million years later the milky way will probably collide with another galaxy for a few billion years as everything we knew spirals away from each other at speeds we could never fathom, the light in the universe dies and mass breaks down, protons and neutrons disappear from the fabric of time as everything grows cold and dark. being white is fine i guess.

I like being white because the passive laser resistance.
This laser makes black people's skin explode because it's dark :D

Attached: 1655620798132m.jpg (768x1024, 48.94K)

white is unironically everyboday's favorite colour of the rainbow

I'm not even kidding, this would hurt and burn me a little, but inflict terrible wounds on a nigger.

Because he's darker.

Attached: 1655621332003m.jpg (768x1024, 62.08K)

how does it handle cia niggers?

It's a handheld gun that actually discriminates against darker people

Attached: 1655621138519.jpg (768x1024, 60.57K)

Only one way to find out

Attached: 1617895434327.jpg (1013x1024, 80.4K)

At meaningful wattages all types of skin suffer roughly the same burn damage, but dark skin helps block uv radiation better which is infinitely more useful historically, especially if you lived in Africa.

Lol lies. 450nm actually factually does more damage to darker thing, including niggers lololol

Attached: 1641244673633.jpg (3120x4160, 1.92M)

It's funny because niggers and chinks and women all view their innate group identities as being very important to them. But you support all of those, or at the least ignore it.

Which invalidates all collective identity

Because that's all they have to be proud of. They're worthless, powerless, loveless, mirthless and near-mindless cunts, but hey, at least they aren't "coloreds".
A sad lot, really.