Can i get re inserted

Is it posible to plug back in to society and forget about the jew and globo homo taking over the world

can I just go back to watching hollywood movies and listening to the 6 oclock news?

I just want to be able to go about life with out seeing every one as souless zogbot retards.

Attached: reinsert.jpg (640x266, 33.75K)

I just miss being high and not having a care. It's tough to be a man. I know there's no going back. Tough shit I guess OP

Sure, fuck off from here. Go get all your boosters.
Spineless gay cunt.

You sure you want that, bro?
It's pretty gay in there.

You can literally do whatever you want. The fact that you see everybody else as "souless zogbot retards" suggests you're a egotistical moron anyways, so it shouldn't be hard for you to lie to yourself and pretend everything is okay again.

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 45.84K)

>red pill = belief in God
>blue pill = think there is no God

You are here forever, also metzitzah b'peh is legal.

>The fact that you see everybody else as "souless zogbot retards"
well 80% of the world just got jew juice injected in their vains and screached like retards at any one who wouldnt take the medical experiment. im not talking about some metaphysical un mesurable thing. they literaly all did as commanded by zog.

Attached: 1655787553342.png (538x510, 281.06K)

return to society is not allowed. ur life is pretty much fucked up carrier wise etc. Unless you troon out. only then you can be accepted back in society, as you will know the rules and you will love them. the price must be paid.

yes they do suck baby dick

I love prime rib.

if only you knew hoe God it realy is

Attached: thesecrettruth.jpg (1584x2200, 1M)

>but muh vaccines!
As expected, you're a schizo newfag, not a genuine believer in the truth. Please fuck off, your 2 weeks is over and you're making us look insane by comparison. The jews are killing us through the TV and school systems, not through magic vaccines that will definitely super kill us all one day #trooost

>more schizo religious shit
unironically take your fucking meds and get off this board, you newfaggot psychos ruined everything.

nah, you can do a lot of drugs and forget for a while though

Maybe this is the great awakening before Christ returns. You are one of those who can see the truth, the question is, will you use your will to choose truth over lies? Those who cannot see the truth are already damned, you are one of the lucky ones. But you still have to make a choice. Choose God, or choose death.

>The fact that you see everybody else as "souless zogbot retards" suggests you're a egotistical moron anyways

They are all deeply ill informed. This isn’t about ego at all when it’s inescapably true.

You have no idea what most people are thinking, this is absolutely an ego thing. A lot of people on here suffer from the delusion that they are the only ones who see any of the truth.

i wish man. sadly as you get older this will happen regardless of how many red or black pills you swallow. you can try and cope but if you aren’t rich, your life will never get better. if you can’t afford to actually remove yourself from society completely, you will be doomed to live the remembrance of just how awful everything is every fucking morning, day after day, you begin to believe in god just so he can mercifully kill you as you laugh about the idea that any god would create a hellscape like this. or maybe it’s just me?

It's up to you, do you want to waste your life having constant thoughts and worries about the globohomo, or do you intend to replace them with exercise, a hobby or whatever that motivates you. Integrating into society doesn't neccessarily mean you will be surrounded by npcs who know nothing, you won't change a thing on your own. Stop worrying about nwo and enjoy your life while you're still young.

Matrix is broken: majority knows about it and only retards can enjoy it now.

Have you tried to talk to people? In reality they're mostly retarded and propogandized beyond belief. No one here is exaggerating or ego tripping...

Attached: 1472091884319.png (750x560, 443.78K)