Whites are genetically weaker

"Check powerlifting/Olympic lifting" is one of the dumbest, low IQ cope ever.

Blacks don't compete in Olympic Lifting/Strongman/powerlifting because there's no fucking money in it, you dumb mongoloids.

Take participation number into consideration, and once again you'll see Blacks utterly dominate powerlifting for the miniscule amount of Blacks involved in the "sport",

Take the bench press for example. Of the 700lb raw bench club, 3 of the 6 men (that I'm aware of?) are Black. Blacks hold not only the heaviest all time bench press record, they also hold the lightest man to ever bench 700lb. They literally fucking DOMINATE powerlifting despite being such a miniscule number. Surprise, surprise, just like every physical activity they are involved in.

Or what about the all time, drug tested, unassisted Squat record? That's right, Ray Williams, another Black.

Citing niche activities like strength sport is 100% pure cope.

Attached: 209267856-344656463722077-2980544803399124332-n-1631712155.png (1080x1080, 1.09M)

That's not a lot of weight, especially for someone that size.

Explain in welding terms.

Imagine like literally doing the research necessary to assemble this post. Good for you man BNWO / BBC all day but you should probably kys

The heaviest bench is now held by Danial Zamani so your copypasta is outdated retard

Now show me how many times blacks invented the wheel

Ok. Now show me how you swim. Hahahahahaha

>niggers are genetically stupider
>"IQ tes dun meen nuffin" is one of the dumbest, low IQ cope ever.

It seems like youre the one who is coping when you immediately declare the olympics/strong man contests not valid.
Nigs are little sissy boys.

>farm equipment is good at physical labor

wow

>he said, in a white language, on a white computer network, because his own people are incapable of innovation

thats because black people are poor and can't get into sports, which when they do, they go to sports that make money. IE FOOTBALL, BASKET BALL

They are also only 12% of US population, and africa is too poor to create a comparable team. So its kinda amazing how they are overrepresented in something like football, which requires strength,

>Nigs are little sissy boys.
you're a faggot Lol

>WE NEED MO MUNNY FO DEM PROGRAMS.

Niggers are mentally retarded so their strength is acceptable.

My ancestors used to break bucks like you all the time shitskin

If you read your shitty copypasta in the OP then you should know who Julius Maddox is.

Sickle cell. Lack of basic vitamin absorption potential. Death way before 60 on average. Nah, niggers are just farm equipment. Enjoy dying way before I do. Probably from heart disease (another one of your potentials that far outweigh the rate whites experience it)

Those sports are about speed nigger
Look at rowing for pure strength based sport

That's bullshit. Pelé, arguably the best player in the world, is not only from a 3rd world country but was also so dirty poor he couldn't afford a football

>my ancestors had le gay sex with niggers XD
That's just a homosexual fantasy you made up, kike faggot.

Niggers also don't care about their kids. We got drop webm's for days of niggers abusing nigger kids, but I only have so much semen.

Naw, its tariq nasheeds gay raceplay erotic literature.

We got it from a nigger who could actually produce documentaries all on his own. Imagine that. Its like Coco the Gorilla learning sign language. We were very proud of him.

>t. Tranny

Attached: Maggots in the faggots.webm (224x400, 1.65M)

You two should go fuck some gay niggers, I mean "break some bucks" in your free time so you can brag about it online afterwards. That'll really show them!

I can tell you’ve never touched weights before. Dumbfuck