What are the Political Implications of "Memento"

Inductive versus deductive reasoning? How do we perceive reality, Any Forums?

youtu.be/VofsIGH8WPo

Attached: Movie Poster.jpg (1022x1500, 398.68K)

Babby’s first untrustworthy narrator

What's this, now?

All deductive reasoning is inductive ultimately. The only reason we even call things real is because of a constant continuity of perception. Without memory, there are no rules to rationalize existence.

Exactly

You shilling your YouTube movie review channel? Let me give you some advice. Take a marketing course. This is the worst place to grift for money. If you want legitimate dialogue though, you may be in the right spot depending on the time.

The question he asked is fair. Do you have a response or just as hominem?

forgets everything but remembers every tattoo on his body, what a stupid movie

Pure ad hominem. Thanks for asking tho, faggot.

Fluoride in our water is turning our brains into oatmeal

Yeah, that's my channel. Honestly looking for dialogue. This shit is fascinating. That's why I'm making videos about it.

None.
He set people up for the murder of his wife to keep on living a worthless life of mystery and revenge.
Interesting movie, but there's nothing political about it.

No, YOUR BRAIN is the one that's got oatmeal on it!

…well at least he’s honest I mean goddamn. Kinda want to help the kid and give him some views now. I liked the move when I saw it it’s a good little thriller. It made the X of the decade lists, pretty sure it’s not timeless by any means, but it was an enjoyable film.

>He set people up for the murder of his wife
I need you to expand on that, friend. I didn't get that.

I'm not going to visit because you said GD.

I’m crying truly. Maybe if I had subbed the g for an underscore…

The political implications are that the movie gets worse the more times you see it

>All deductive reasoning is inductive ultimately.
I'm having trouble with this, user. Can you clarify?

checked and repent. don't do it again.

Attached: _orthodox_christian_-20220612-0001.jpg (1437x1796, 334.26K)

You salty bastard. I found it to be the exact opposite. Why do figure?

Appreciate you, user.

Did you watch the movie? The ending pretty much shows that the guy he killed was set up.
He left evidence to fool himself into repeating the cycle and continuing the hunt for his wife's murderer for the rest of his life.

Which guy he killed? Lenny killed at least three.

Additionally, no one killed his wife except him.
He was the old man with memory loss he was telling stores about who accidentally killed his wife by injecting too much insulin.

Spoilers, but the movie is like 20 years old so fuck it.

Yeah Lenny sounds about right.

Actually the last guy he killed to get revenge for his wife. I forgot lenny was the MC's name.
It's been a while.

Are you sure it was Lenny's wife who was diabetic, not Sammy's?

If Sammy was the guy he was telling stories about, that story was actually about Lenny.

Are you sure?

I’ve actually never read a single critics comment about this film online until now. It was a favorite amongst friends in high school. I’ve dealt with untrustworthy narrators like Tom hanks from the green mile. Bull shit that mouse was still alive you lying piece of shit trying to hook up with hags. But you’ve really got me thinking on this film now.

Would you watch my review, brother, and let me know what you think? I mean it. No grift.

[email protected]

Bless you, friend. I really appreciate it.

Yep, but I suppose you're trying to allude to the ambiguous nature of the ending and the intent of the director to make it open to interpretation.
I'm telling you, this is the correct conclusion.